Chapter 30: The Park 3 + Practice

Author's POV
Mark and Wendy have already reached the park and sat on the swing sets.
Wendy: We can be alone again!
Mark: What's wrong with Jackson and Vanessa?
Wendy: I don't like when Vanessa is near you.
Mark: Is someone getting jealous?
Wendy scrunched her nose.
Mark: You don't have to worry. She has Jackson now and I only like you!
It was Wendy's turn to feel loved.
Wendy: Prove it.
Mark stood up and didn't want to kiss her because Wendy has already done that. He noticed there were strangers just walking by, so he decided to scream.
Mark: I, MARK TUAN, LOVES AND ONLY LOVES, WENDY SON!
The strangers looked at him weirdly, but he didn't care. Wendy stood up and playfully slapped his arm.
Wendy: Are you crazy?!
Mark: Crazy for you.
He said, with a deep voice. Even that was enough to get Wendy's heart beating faster than you can say the letter A.
He back hugged Wendy and laid his chin on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and hugged him, happy to be in his embrace.

It was starting to get cold and dark and Wendy was shivering. Mark noticed and took off his jacket and covered her with it. She was so excited to wear his warm jacket and stuck her arms into it. The jacket was too big on her, but she didn't care. She was wearing her boyfriend's jacket. That's all that mattered. Mark couldn't help but notice how adorable she looks with a big jacket.  His beautiful girlfriend was wearing his jacket.

Wendy started dancing in the huge jacket, Mark admiring how squishy she looks. She remembered they had to practice for the talent show still!
Wendy: We still need to practice!
Mark: Oh right! Do you want me to call them to come here?
Wendy: Sure!

Mark called Jackson.
-phone call-
Mark: Wendy just remembered we needed to practice still. Do you mind coming down to the park and bringing everyone else?
Jackson: Okay, we'll be down there in a couple of minutes.
Mark: See ya there, bye!
-call ended-

Jackson's POV
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FORGOT TO PRACTICE! WE'RE NOT EVEN DONE WITH THE CHOREO!
I hate to interrupt MarkDy, but we really need to finish.
I called everyone down already to go to the park and they're getting ready. Actually, the girls are getting ready. The guys are already done. I don't know why girls take so long to get ready, they're already beautiful just the way they are. Especially Vanessa.

Now they're done, finally. JB hyung (older brother) kept on nagging us while we were on the way to the park; telling us we're so slow and we need to run to get there in time. But I'd rather fly. Seulgi was the only one who could calm him down by holding his hand. Now that I think about it, everyone is taken and are together: JB and Seulgi are holding hands, Youngjae has his arm around Eunji, Jr and Irene are linking arms, Yugyeom is piggybacking Joy, Bambam is piggybacking Yeri, and Vanessa and I are the only ones who are just walking. I decided to back hug her tightly, to make her feel loved.

We finally arrived at the park. Wendy is just running around in a large jacket, flapping her arms and Mark is smiling widely, staring at her. All of us decided to embarrass Mark at the same time.

"WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE STARING AT WENDY!" we screamed.

Author's POV
Mark turned around, face turning red and Wendy took this opportunity to jump on his back. He quickly grabbed Wendy's legs to make sure she doesn't fall. She squished his cheeks and whispered to him, "You're so cute!" His face turned even redder.
Wendy jumped off his back.

Wendy: Let's start our practice now!
Eunji: Guys, I actually wrote my own song... Can I sing it at the talent show?
Red Velvet: Of course!
Youngjae: She worked really hard on that song, I can't wait to hear her sing.

They all continued to practice. Some were choreographing, dancing, singing, and rapping. Since they were outside, and there was a nice breeze, their minds were refreshed. Ideas soon came to their heads.
Seulgi: At the end, we could put our arms in the air, framing our face. Like, a rectangle without the sides.
Joy: That's cool!

They got really creative and started doing some freestyling. Irene and Yeri rapped & Wendy beatboxed:

JB started b-boying:

Seulgi danced (A/N: skip halfway to see the dance):

Jackson and Jr danced:

Joy sang trot:

Seulgi sang:

Wendy sang to Mark:

JB sang and Mark rapped:

Lastly, Yugyeom danced:

After about 2 hours, they were exhausted, so they decided to walk home. They were halfway done with the choreography and still needed to remember the lyrics and rap. Good thing they had about 3 weeks left still.

Once they arrived at Red Velvet's house, they all collapsed on the couches and floor. Just imagine all of them cuddling, while sleeping.

This chapter is probably really boring, I'm sorry! But seriously, Got7 and Red Velvet are so talented! I need another comeback from them asap. Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla