Chapter 14: Jin's Confession

Monday
Author's POV
A week has passed already and tomorrow is Jin's last day. He's going to confess to Wendy today after school. He texts Wendy after school to meet him near the school's library.

Wendy
Jin: Wendy, meet me near the library after school.

-after school-

Wendy got his text and went into the library. Mark was looking for her, but couldn't find her. He asked Irene.
Irene: I think she's going into the library.
Mark: Okay, thank you!
Mark rolled the wheels as fast as he can. He was about to shout Wendy until he saw Jin with her. Jin was holding flowers and kneeling.
Jin: I like you a lot, Wendy ... I have liked you for the past 5 years. When you left Korea, I was heartbroken. All these years I missed you so much, I couldn't move on. All I thought about was you. Saranghae (I love you).
Mark couldn't bear to listen to Wendy's answer, he quickly rolled his wheels away and sulked.

Mark's POV
What if Wendy likes him back? What if she moves to Korea just to be with him? What would I do without her?
Aish (Darn), now I'm crying.

Wendy's POV
Jin likes me?! I don't want to reject him, but I have to. My heart belongs to Mark.

Author's POV
Jin was really nervous as to what Wendy would say. After a couple of minutes, she answered.
Wendy: I don't think of you more as my best friend, Jin. I do love you, but not in that way. Jin, mianhae (Sorry). I like someone else. I didn't know this is how you felt... I'm really sorry it turned out like this.. I know for sure you'll find someone better than me. We're still best friends, right?
Jin was so close to crying, the girl that he loved for so long, has rejected him.
Jin: Yeah, we're still best friends...
Wendy gave him a very tight hug.
Wendy: Mianhae, saranghae (Sorry, I love you).
Jin walked away, his heart hurting.

Jin's POV
At least tomorrow is my last day, I can move on. Though, it'll take a very long time...

Author's POV
Wendy walked away and saw Mark crying.
Wendy: Mark, what happened?
Mark wipes his tears.
Mark: Oh nothing, dust went into my eyes.
Wendy didn't believe him.
Mark: I guess you're taken now, huh?
Wendy: Why would you think of that?
Mark: Jin confessed to you, didn't he?
Wendy was shocked he found out, but didn't question it.
Wendy: Yeah, but I rejected him...
Mark: Jinjja (Really)?!
His tears disappeared and his smile reappeared.
He unexpectedly hugged Wendy tightly and Wendy hugs him back.

Tuesday
Author's POV
It's Jin's last day. Everyone has gathered at the fields after school. Wendy doesn't act awkward around Jin, which made him relieved. They really are still best friends no matter what! It's indeed a sad day, even for Eunji. She has to return to Korea, not being able to see Youngjae. They all say goodbye until Eunji interrupted.
Eunji: Oppa, I don't want to leave. I can't.
Jin: Why not?
Eunji: Then I can't see Youngjae Oppa!

What will Youngjae say? Read the next chapter to find out! Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla