Chapter 22: JaeGi

Author's POV
It was the day after The Talk JB realized he wanted to confess to Seulgi before classes started. He had enough of third wheeling with Jackson and Seulgi. Even though he thought he had no chance with Seulgi, considering she seems to hang out with Jackson more, he needed to man up and confess.

He's not going to confess with nothing. He has a teddy bear and Pringles in his backpack. He spotted Seulgi, with of course, Jackson.
JB: Seulgi-ah! Can I speak to you, alone?
Seulgi: Okay. Jackson, I'll go talk to JB! Bye!

JB takes Seulgi's wrist and leads to her to front of the cafeteria. He pulls out the teddy bear and Pringles.
JB: Bear, I know you love Pringles more than anything, but maybe you have room for me, too? Maybe I could be your bear?
Seulgi: What are you trying to say?
JB: I want to be your teddy bear, as in, yours. I want you to be mine. I like you, Seulgi?
Seulgi: Jeongmal (Really)?! I never thought you would! I like you too, Jaebum!
JB: I never thought you would like me.
Seulgi: I've always had, I was too shy to talk to you.
JB: Is that why you always hang out with Jackson?
Seulgi: Mm, he's basically my best guy friend.
JB: I think he likes you...
Seulgi: Jinjja (Really)!? How do we break the news?
JB: What news?
Seulgi: That we're dating..
JB: We are?
Seulgi: Uh, yeah..
JB: I never asked you out, though.
Seulgi: But you confessed!
JB: I still didn't ask you out.
Seulgi: Fine then, bye.

She skips with her teddy bear and Pringles and JB grabs her wrist again.
JB: I'm just kidding, girlfriend!
Seulgi: That's great, boyfriend!
They both chuckled and Seulgi  opens her Pringles. She slowly feeds JB her Pringles and they pretended to be ducks with the Pringles in her mouth.
The bell had rung, indicating it was time for classes to start. They began to walk together.
Little did they know, Jackson saw all of that. And he certainly wasn't happy.

Poor Jackson! But don't worry, he will have a love interest! Soon! Keep reading, writing, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla