Pt. 1 Birth

Future reference this book isn't EDIT ALL THE WAY !
THERE WILL BE FUTURE ERRORS OF ANY SORT.
ENJOY!

QUEENS POV} March 1, 2013.

______________________________________________________
Today its the most happiest day of my life, im going to be a mother in a few hours and I don't know whats going to happen in the future, but I pray that all goes well. my name is Queen, im 5'4-brown skin and im actually Augusts girlfriend. Weve been together since 2011, almost three bumpy years, but weve always found ourselves in each others arms like nothing ever happen. I will always have love for this man. he's my best friend and my everything.
______________________________________________________

.....a few hours later....

" your 10 centimeters dilating, on my count Mrs. Alsina you have to Push for me love... ". Her Northern-British accent was actually helping me through this painful and exhausting process, she is my obstetrician.

" on three". My obstetrician said, giving me that (are you ready look) I nodded my head in haste movement, giving her the permission to continue. I'm actually happy it ain't a male doctor delivering my baby, it would've been weird.

She nodded back and started to proceed with the process. "THREE... PUSH!". She semi yelled in her accent.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID ON THREE!!". Aug and yelled in sync.

"Yea that's what I said". she looked at us confused.

"what happened to one, two and then THREE?". August asked.

"okay fine.. one, two THREE!". she yelled as I tried pushing with all my might.

" c'mon ma you 'gon have to push harder than that ". August said trying to be funny with an impatient look on his face.

I yanked Augusts Arm tightly making his head swing in the other direction. " IM TRYING- uGHH !!!! There's a small BODY Coming OUT OF MY VIRGINA-". I groan in pain, I started to exhale and inhale quickly. " DO YOU WANNA SIT IN THIS UNCOMFORTABLE ASS BED AND PUSH this BABY out NIGGaa .... uhhhggg!!!". I groan in between my words, glaring hard at him and he didn't say anything* Didn't think so IT'S PAINFUL THEN IT LOOKS ". I said breathing heavily.

"Ight Gawd damm, almost don broke a nigga arm off ". He said rubbing his arm and putting his hands up in surrender.

"TWO... PUSH!!". I pushed harder, sweat that was already on my face began to run down the side of my cheek. I began to breath in/out rapidly, my whole entire body was falling into exhaustion. I just wanted to sleep, my baby 'needa hurry the hell up and come out.

"Ight 'babeh I understand you're tired, but you 'gotta push one more time please, just one more and it will all be over. I promised". I felt soft lips pressed against my forehead which is full of sweat. "I promise it will a be ov'a you just 'gotta push 'ma, one mo". August whispered in my ear, causing me to gather up the little strength that was left in my body to push one more time.

"ONE... PUSH". My doctors semi-yelled, all that was left inside me, the little energy that I had I managed to release.
..

"uGHH !!! ". I groaned/yelled.
" Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!! ". A little voice filled the room.

" it's a GIRL!!!!". The doctor said with a bright smile formed across her face.

Meanwhile August is over here yelling with joy. " it's a girl !!! ! ... It's a GIRL!!!! ". He yelled, in excitement. hopping all over the place.

" let me see her ...". I said out of breath... But with a big smile. My baby girl has a lot of hair.

" her name will be ?!!!!.". joe (the doctor) asking with a big smile

I looked up to August then back at the baby. " Michelle Clare Aslina". I said with a smile. Holding her little fingers. August walked slowly to me and bent down and planted a light kiss on my lips. "you did it ma". He chuckled in happiness. He then started to kiss all over me all at once. "I *muhwa* love *muhwa*you so *muhwa* much". I felt special.

I looked back at August he was smiling really hard. I looked at Joe, her name will be Michelle Clare Aslina ". I repeat to myself, taking in her beauty.

.........4 days pass by ..........

" Ima 'bout head to the vending machine would like anything ?". I asked August.

" Nah I'm good ... ". He replied still playing with Little Michelle. (Her new nick name)

Shidd I was hungry. The food in this hospital was awful. I walked towards the 2 vending machines that was down the hall (one for snacks and one for drinks ). I got two bags of Doritos (Nacho Cheese) with 1 bottle Sprite. I walked back to my room. But then I heard August talking to somebody. I peeked into the room, seeing August holding Lil Michelle up in his hands.

"Meh .. I'm so happy you don't know how long I've been 'waiting on you Princess. You're my whole life now. I will never let anybody take you away from me .*tears ran down his cheek *. I promised never to leave you. I love you my lil princess and never stop loving you ". He wiped his tears and left little kisses on her forehead and started to rock her gently.

I didn't feel the need to walk into that sad & beautiful moment. I just quickly went to the bathroom across the hall.

2 min later .....

I walked back into my room. I saw August laying down with Michelle on the bed. I closed the door luckily there was two beds. I placed the chips and the drink on the desk. I pushed the other bed to the bed August was laying on. It wasn't hard it had wheels on the bottom which made it easier for me. I got Michelle's blanket that August had brought and spread it between us. I grab lil Michelle and place her on the soft pink blanket. I got on the bed softly. She was so small, and fragile it was just cute. I looked at August who was knocked out and looked back at Michelle. Suddenly her eyes open.

🎀🎀🎉🛍🎀🎀🎀👧🏾🎉🛍🎀🎀🎀

Sorry for the short chapter . Hope you liked it .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have more people read my book .
There's more to come
Just sit tight . 🌊👌🏾
~482 words~
🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮