Pt.4 "wtf"

Queen POV...

August and I got into altercation and right now I'm giving him his space and he's giving me mine.

Flash back ..

" you not wearing that shawty ". August said looking at me and back at his game. Some game call fortnite.

" first off I ain't yo shawty I'm your fiancé. I am wearing this ". I said looking at my self at the mirror

" whateva! you not wearing that ya butt goin be all out in the open and the girls too.. and yo thigh is all ...*he smacked his teeth*  no you no wearing that ". He said in frustration. He paused the game and set all his focus on me.

I started doing a little sexy dance ... and it was getting under his skin.

" see what'chu you doing, you Tryna'a make me mad and it's working ..". He got up from the bed and went into our walk in closet

I rolled my eyes

(Y'all this is dress he complaining about with his jelly bean lookin self)

He came out with  a yellow colored turtle neck and some baggy blue jeans.

I laughed so hard, shaking my head in disgusted. Where did he even get that?.

"Wah funny, you gon wear dis. . . Aint mama wearin this." He said turning to Lil Michelle. Her eyes were wide open, looking everywhere with her head wobbling as she watched. He stretched his arm in my direction, handing over the clothes he chose. He had with a serious stupid look on his face. I smack his hand in the opposite direction.

" No I'm noT." I said

" Hell yes!." He responded back.

" Well I said NO!!!."

" WHY YOU GOTta be so stubborn Queen." He said throwing the clothes on the floor.

" why you gotta be so controlling all the time August if I don't want to wear something I feel as though I shouldn't have to be force to. And also a choice to ether ignore you or answer you and I chose to answer you... so no .. I'm a grown ass women Aug you not my daddy." I said walking back into the walk in frustration . I was so frustrated to point I forgot why I went into the closet in the first place.

Ohhh to find some cute heels to wear.

"And I also have a right to say whateva the hell I want so ima do it. It's free ass country and I got rights to WOMEN!!. Niggas gon be wearin neck braces because they turnin they damn neck to mf hard, they gon try to get ya phone number, and prolly dick you the fuck down, to hell with that, yu not goin no where". He said grabbing his drink from off the nightstand that was beside the bed. He sipped some and placed it softly back down.