Pt.8 "The weekend with August"

Princess and Michael.
_________________________

August aslina

Today is Friday .. I'm so happy because my little girl is coming to see her daddy after three long and lonesome years but I'm little more excited because Queen is going to be dropping her off

It's 12:35 right now.

I gotta outta bed and went to the bathroom to get my self ready.

I've been getting calls from Brianna none stop. She calling me about how she gonna threaten me under child support.

I ain't never fuck her without protection so ion know what the hell she talm about. But I ain't gonna lie I had feelings for Brianna at the moment she made a nigga weak because back then we was like Bonnie and Clyde. But the way I feel about my baby girl Queen. Queen is my future the mother of my child she literally my everything and always will be. Brianna is my past.

I fucked up and thats not an excuse for my actions. I should've never cheated on her, I should've not even make her feel or think that she not worth it or she gotta change herself just cause of my dumbass, I should've not treat her like shes one of them hoes I've been messing with. But then she kept something so serious from, which hurt me and still does. i don't know where I should be mad or ...

I gotta 'outta the bathroom already dress up got my keys and phone and bounce.

I drove to the most biggest mall in New Orleans.

I'm going to the mall to get some things for my girls.

After eight stores .. I was holding hella bags.

As I was walking by a store but something caught my attention. Two pair Louis Vuitton heels Queen would always walk by this store with me and cry about how much she wanted those shoes. I never got it for her because she getting on my nerves.

I walked into the store.

I walked up to the front counter. "hey how you doing beautiful ". I smiled at her.

She blushed."I'm doing good how may I assistance you today".

" uhm you see those sexy Lou Vuitton can I get that in a size 6 1/2 please". I said to 'ha.

"I'll be right back ". She said and disappeared in the back.

" ight take yo time". I pulled out my phone and Ft my Michelle. No answer.
I called Queen after the last ring she picked up. (why girls do that shit)

" hey ma, what time you gon drop her off". I asked her tryna make conversation.

" around 8PM August you knew that so why you asking me what time she coming". She said with a little attitude.

I took the phone out my ear and looked at it crazy.

" no need for all that nasty attitude, where's is she and why didn't she answer my phone call ". I spat

" she's actually sleeping right now and her iPads on the charger". She said.

" ight well call me when you coming ight ".

" coo". She ended the call.

The girl came out of no where and handed me the box.