Pt.6 Good-bye

August Pov

I pulled into the garage. Befo I lock the car I wanted to check if all the light were out. All I can see is dark windows which is a good thing, that's mean Queen must be asleep. I close the car door and walked up to the door, with no hesitation, I open the main door and close the door quietly. As soon as I touch the first stair.

" August !!!!!!". I jumped as if I herd a ghost voice.

Shitt

I turned around to see Queen Sitting on the couch with a full Popeye bag on her lap.

Authors note: You know those movies where teenagers sneak out the house and try to sneak there way back in but their mother catch they asses before they can take there first step on the stairs.

She got up with a drum stick in her hand.

" I've been calling you, *chewing on the chicken* why didn't you pick up your phone". She said acting calm.

Damn I'm trying think of a lie, but I couldnt think of one the spot, cause shes starin at me with them hungry lion eyes

" helllllllllo earth to August". She started wavy her hand in my face.

" yea wassup, aye stop wavy them greasy hands in my face dawg " . She ended up going into the kitchen which is right next to the living room.

" Nigga don't fucking play me I hope you not thinking of a lie. I just wanna know where you were  last night that's all ".  She said it like she was gonna be alright with what ever I say.

"I went ov'a to the studio and if you was calling my phone it was dead baby ". If I told her I was at bri house and we did the dirt dirt ion know what would happen.

I know I fuck up bad but in my defensive I told her STOP coming on to me but she ended up grabbing my shaft and one thing lead to another .. buh I ain't gonna lie to y'all, that ass was looking phat and I just couldn't help my self.

" you was at the studio correct ?" . She said grabbing a fry.

OMG... here her asss  gooo, damn always asking questions.

"Yes I ain't gonna lie, where's my princess at? ". I said tryna change the subject.

" she in the room watching Barney .. so why you decided to come home today and not yesterday... because you never EVER came out the recording studio the next day". She sat down on the counch like a gangsta

She makin a nigga a lil scared.

"you know, you asking allat of fucking questions ". I said getting worked up, hoping she will leave the situation alone.

" August your two second from getting pop in the face. You are my fucking boyfriend, my man, my Nigga what you mean I'm asking a lot of questions I'm supposed to, if you gon walk out the door and leave without telling me nothing ova sum petty shit ... you didnt even pick up any of my calls, you didnt even tell me where you were going SOMETHING COULD OF HAPPEN TO YOU AND  I couldn't bare to think to LOOSE YOU". Vain started to pop out her neck.

"August I feel like you think I'm an idiot". She said looking up at me.

"Naw Ne'va that ma " . yall don't understand how scared a Nigga is right now.