Pt.23

close my eyes shut

We could see them, but they couldn't see us. For some reason, I felt something crawling up my legs. I couldn't move my body, We both had to be still. If we moved an inch, they would hear it.

I open my eyes, when I did I felt so much sweat running down my face. I was putting my life on the line, all for a stupid sex tape.

Dave snitch bitches don't play, They'll kill you on sight. I haven't been quite honest about my past. Both of the guys started to walk away.

We manage to get out of the bushes, in silence (barley). I look over to my cousin, he started taking off his clothes.

" woah! Boy .. What in the hell do you think your doing, stripping down butt naked." I said with my hands out in front off me.

" there ants in my pants!". He said only in his blue boxers, trying to smack them off.

I couldn't help but laugh. But I covered mouth so fast I almost tumble.

I pushed my box braids behind my ear and walked towards the door again. leaving Mr. Ant Pants to whatever he was doing.

Since we couldn't get in, through the front door I decided to go around the back. There was no windows or anything.

Meanwhile....

.August Pov.

"Excuse me, August is that you!". I lifted my head up from off the floor, it was Hispanic girl, standing across (not to far) me. that was pretty In the face. She had on blue box braids that matched the color of her nails. She was looking good, she was wearing the latest jays. I ain't even have them in my grasp yet. I was at my nigga Meek crib, tryna figure out how we goin about all this. Nothing but getting my daughter back was going through my head. 

I looked at Meek then back at the girl that was standing in-font of me. "Yeah the one and only". I said with a smirk.

"Omg you don't remember me do you?". She said with a disappointed look on her face. I shook my head no. She smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes at the same time. She pulled her box braids back and tied it down to a low fat bun, she put her phone in between her legs and began to pull her shirt up. "Woah! Baby girll hol on, im a married man". Meek said stoping her. "Relax". She said. She took her shirt off luckily she was wearing a sports bra underneath.
1/11/2010 medium size date in Roman numerals
Tattooed in black ink underneath her chest area.
Meek and I looked at this girl crazy, what she tryna prove??.
I guess she saw our face expression because she rolled her eyes again and came towards me.
"Look, I don't want to be disrespectfu-" before I could finish my sentence she sat next to me and said "take off your shirt". I looked at her up and down. "Look ma, you seem like a cool but crazy chic buh I got a gir-". Before I could finish my sentence she lifted my shirt up.

"What the hell- aye mane get yo hands off of me is you stupid?!!!". I spat smacking her hands off.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Ion want non of y'all ugly asses Ite, I got me a man already".

"See look, we both got the same
Exact tattoo. In the exact same place". I turn my head to where she was pointing at. I got so many tattoos I don't even remember how I got them, sum I know but the others no
Clue. She started talking about how we both when somewhere and I was high and she was and blah blah
.......

How we gon save my daughter. "I have somethin in mind but what happened to y'all shi crazy!" He said, I was telling him how everything started. How I cheated on Queen, to the ugly muda fuckA setting Chris dumb ass up and the list goes on.
  .....
I drove into my house garage. Turning off the engine in the car and got out. I walk up to the door, putting the key in. The alarm I put in two days go let me
Know somebody just entered the house which was me.
I seen tommy and her girlfriend sitting on the couch all balled up and shiii
"Where the hell yall came from"
" chill brotha-in-law my sista let me in"
"Ight So why the horse here?"
"Hors-" candy said but was cutoff by me
"Where is Queen?" I asked Tommy, pressing my fist on the couch behind them. There were in the middle of watching "salt". All up on each other, Ew.