Pt.2 "Suprise "

(Queen POV)^

🛍🛍🛍🛍lets get started 🛍🛍🛍🛍

Thank God im leaving this damn hospital. I'm waiting for August to come pick Lil Michelle and I up. I put lil Michelle in her little car seat and buckle her up. (Everything is so little when it comes to her, it's adorable) I paused and looked at Michelle she's so cute, she looked more like me then August. She was sleeping so peacefully. I grab her pink blanket from my bag that said princess on it, it was freezing cold In this building. I wrapped her softly making sure every part of her skin was covered up by the soft texture of the blanket. My
Mouth was starting to feel a little dry, I decide to walk over to the vendi machine with little Michelle handing from my arm.

2min ...... Later

" ding ding ding !!!!!!!.". My phone was going off. I put my Michelle down and grab my phone from behind my back pocket. I slide my thumb quickly Answering Augusts call, putting the phone to ear. I didn't want to wake up Michelle.

"hello " I said whispering into the phone.
" Hey beautiful, I'm here! Where you at? ". He said, you could hear the sound of the car turning off. " I'm at the vend-E machine  " . I respond.
"Arrd ". He hung up, not letting me finish.

Seconds later I see a tall sexy figure coming my way. The father of my child. Mmmhmmm

I started to have immediate flash backs of how August and I met for the first time.

" damn it true what people say you are a giraffe  ". I said shaking my head trying to tease him. "But they forgot to mention, Tall and handsome". He said with a smile,  giving me a quick peck on my lips, ignoring my mean comment. He picked Michelle car seat and with the rest of our bags.

"I can carr- nah you good I gotchu". I wanted to help him carrying at least something but he insisted that I shouldn't. As we walked towards the entrance I saw Joe. I stopped for a moment
"August go ahead I will meet you in the car."
He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I started walking slowly towards joe, she was busy writing things on her clip board.

" he- hey joe can I talk to you for a moment " she looked up at me with a concern looked, slowing putting down her pen and clip board. She pushed everything aside giving me the hint that I had her full attention.

" yes, is everything alright ?". She smiled and put one hand on her hip. Her accent is just ugggh, so good. She grab my hand gently and guide me over to the bench that was 4ft away.

We sat down in sync and I grabbed her arm closely to mines. My hands started to shake nervously.
"do you think August knows ?". I said with a concerned look.

" knows what.... *i give her the look *...ohh. you gotta tell him sweetie.. If you don't tell him it will break his heart but, if you keep it from him it will break his heart even more". She started to rubbed my back gently, trying to give me comfort.

" I know Joe.. But he's so happy I don't want to take that from him ". Tears started to run down my cheek.

" look Queen your a beautiful women who's now a mother .. You wouldn't want your child learning that lying is okay just to make someone else feel good . . It's better to tell the truth". She said with a wide smile, all her teeth was perfect and straight even whiten.

" okay thank you.. I will tell him soon ". I said wiping my tears .

" okay, feel better". She said giving me a warm hug .

I got up and said our good byes . I left the building, hopping into Augusts car.

" whatsup witchu' " . August said turning the engine on.

" What you talk'N 'bout?". I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Have you been cryin' ?". He said grabbing my face.

I nodded my head no.

"Mmhm cause it seem like it, look like yu been crying for hours " .  He turn off the engine and looked  at me.

Damn was I crying that much.

"Aug it's nothin let's just get to da house Im tired as hell .. My feet hurt". I said taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet. "I need me a foot massage". I turned my head to him giving him the puppy eyes.

"HELL NAWH,  you betta' put 'em shoes back on,  Shidd got the car smellin' like gassed out Doritos". He said pinching his nose with his index finger and his thumb. I gave him a look.  "Why you lookin' at me like that fa'. Look menh I'm playin wid yo life ". He said laughing.

" buh Nawh seriously yo toes smellin' like a hot ass jungle puts them shits away PLEASSE!!!".

" oh I couldn't hear yu from that f**** up hairLine ". I said looking dead at him .

"Oohhh!!!". I said putting my fist against my lips, to make that (I roast you sound).

" you really didn't have to go dea ... and my hairline ain't f***ed up shawty, you got jokes huh". He smiled looking at the view- mirror to see Michelle.

" I don't know Aug yu tell me. I got jokes when you finna joke about my feet smelling like gassed out Doritos ". I said getting worked up.

"Ma'ma calm down I was just joki'N".
He turn the engine on  and we drove off .

Minutes later We were finally home, thank God. I unbuckle my seat belt and looked back at Lil Michelle. she was fast asleep, a warm smile was planted on my face. I got down and open the back seat door, As soon as my fingers could touch the bags, August smacked my hand. "OWw! Why did you smack me?". I asked in irritation. "I'll hold the bags and Michelle you just go'on and walk to the door, after what 'ya ass been through you don't 'gotta hold s***". He said pushing me away to the side. "Bu-". I was cut of by August slamming the car door. I just wanted to help that's all, but if he wants to carry everything then that fine with me. I did what I was told and walk to the door with August following me behind.

A few seconds to front door. I looked at him he looked back at me.
"open the damn door ". I said with an attitude.
"who yu talkin to ". He growled.
"I'm talkin to frosty the snowman .. I'm talkin to yu, who else ". I said trying to hold back my laughs.
"Ima get yu and tht mouth, watch". He said glaring at me.
He open the door and boyyyyy the house was dark . "why 'da hell its dark in the house.. Yu can't turn the lights on .. When yu leave 'da house ". I said getting a little mad.
"Before you turn yourself into angry bird, we paying 'fo light bill". He gave me that (you better shut the up face).
"Nah don't give me that look nigga, leave the lights on its dark out here, people gon think nobodys home". I said walking in The house.

"August baby I gotta tell you some-". as soon as I started to kick my shoes of, The lights suddenly came on and hear the word

" SURPRISE!!!!" ...

...............................................................
Hey guys it was short ain't it .. I'm work on making Long story ..

Vote it 👌🏾

Comment one it 💻

Share it wid yo friends 🗣

............................................................