Pt.12

Tommy^ {you'll get to know her in this chapter if you just read}
____________________
Tommy POV:

" I think you a lil to sweet for me ma ". Right now I'm on a date with "Candace" but people call her "Candy". A very old friend of mine, I don't even think she deserve that title.

" why you say that ". She bit her lip and looked around. We're in restaurant, I just got back from work, still in my uniform. I got a text from an unknown numba, come to find out it was ha. She wanted to go somewhere and talk she said it's was an "Emergency" what ever the hell that means.

" I mean, after what happen which im not sorry about.. you decided to hit my phone, talm about you have an Emergency, but we in the gottdam restaurant for what?". I leaned back on the chair and crossed my arms.

" after what happen, it did hurt me a lil bit but I wasn't gon let that situation stop us from starting sum new". Candy place her hand on the table, meaning that I should touch her hand.

.Fuck that.

After what my sister don told me about this girl.. ion know who to believe.
Candy is a girl that Ive known since dipper days. I fell in love with Candy but she fucked me up. I brought her to my sister house to introduce her, and come to find out she was talking to a nigga when we was together and my sister told me cause she caught her talking on the phone with some guy, about how she wanted to leave me and be with him. Shawty thinks she slick. That not all I went to jail for this girl and what I get in return she talm bout she gon on some love island with a nigga.

" you know what you did to me ". I said having flashbacks, which made me even more mad then I already am.

"And baby I'm sorry I was fucked up back then I was a lil girl". She said, whining and trying to grab my hands but I moved my hand out of her reach.  She tried touching my face but I snatch her wrist and grab it tightly.

" DON'T *i look  around* don't touch me.. don't play games with me Candy.. why am I here ". I barked at her.

" your hurting me Tommy ". She said pleading for me to stop.

I let go of her wrist aggressively, She started rubbing it.  I leaned back on the chair again and waited for her response.

" ight since you wanna get all grinch on me, Im here because I need to tell you that I'm in trouble and I need your help". She said looking down.

" and why would I want do that? ". I asked confused

" because your sister is in danger". I look dead at her

" what do you mean ". I said with a confused look.

" we can't talk here". She said looking around.

Before I could say something. " look there *she pointed across the room* those couples right there .. they are are cops and over there *she pointed towards a glass window* see that big guy that ain't know ordinary costumer that's an FBI, don't you see his gun on the left side". She said

" fuck did you do, ion want any part of this and nether does my sister so what ever you did to the Feds don't bring me into it". I said getting up but she grab my hands before I could leave.

She mouthed a please.

I look around I see the people that she pointed at started to come towards us.