Pt.22

|Recap|
"You can't come back from this".
"I'll do whatever it takes, I don't care what's the price! I just need it!"
________________________________

It's been three weeks and it feel like years I haven't seen my daughter and I can't wait another day, I just can't. If August find out what I've done, I don't think he would ever look at me the same.

"Are you ready??". I nodded my head a little, I'm terrified cause anything can happen. My cousin parked not far but far enough so no one would notice his car. There was a white colored Wear-house with one door it was an unusual door. A street light lit up The Whole place. Cars was lined up in front of the house. It was late out I looked at my phone it was 11:10 p.m, I put my phone on vibrate.

"Arrd lets go". He said grabbing his gun and got out the car. I got out as well and quickly ran over to him quietly. We started walking slowly towards the mini sized Wear-house not even a single window. Tress and bushes surround the house drastically. As we walked in between the car, I accidentally stepped on a soda can that was left stupid on the floor. He immediately dropped to the floor and so did I.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"You shouldvd stayed yo ass in the car . . ." He said not even looking at me.

"NO! my baby might be in dea and we made it this far, I'm not gonna stay in no DAMN FUCKING CAR!!!.". I said in his ear aggressively.

"Sheesh! . . . Women an Dey hormones". He said to himself, which I could perfectly hear.

"I herd you".

"And I'm not sorry". he got up half way to see if anyone one herd the noise luckily no one did. his gun pointed safely to the ground. He dropped back down and started to put bullets in. He then took a small pistols from out his pocket and handed it over to me.

I stared to shake when he handed it over to me, I never held a deadly weapon in my hand before. "Relax it on safe". He said turning back around. I nodded my head.

I'm Ready for anything.

"The coast is clear." He got up and help me up as well.

We started walking towards a jet black door it unusual, no knob, no lock not even a peek hole. but beside it was a bunch of buttons with numbers on it. From where I from this ain't normal.

"Shit! How we gon get in the bitch". I said looking around to see if anyone was coming.

"Stand back". I took a few steps back, so did he. By the looks of it I already knew what he was going to do so I turned around as he covered his face not all the way just enough for him to see what he was doing. He pointed his gun towards the security lock and pull the trigger. 

*BOP! ... BOP!*

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a destroyed device hanging from the wall. Piece of numbers laying on the ground.

He walked a little closer to the door to see if he could open it but it wouldn't budge. What ever I needed was behind this door.
"Maybe if you jus-."

"Shhhh!". He cut me off (rude).

"Wh- Shhhhh!"

All of sudden I was pushed into a bush, my heart started to pound out of my chest deep voices starred to come closer towards us. Like 30Ish, 40Ish year old men, in that range. There backs was facing us and if my cousin slipped or moved in anyway they would know. They were centimeters apart.

"Shhh!". He said silently, putting his index finger against his lips. I covered my mouth with both hands. Look we not supposed to be anywhere near here, not even an inch. If it wasn't for Bri I wouldn't be here. And I know y'all gon be in the comment talm but sum "whatchu mean Bri... ain't that August ex?.... Why they communicating?".

GurlllllllaAaaa!! I was bewildered when she hit up my phone. She told me that there was a wear-house where Dave and his minions usually go to and that's where he keeps his
Possession or most value things, like weed and money, codes etc. I don't know I just thought maybe, just maybe my lil girl might be in there. So why not kill two birds with one stone. If August meets him tonight and the devil himself has my lil girl, August will let me know in a heartbeat. But if not she might be in here.  If the bitch tried to set me up WORLD WAR IV finna happen.

"There someone Here Patt!". A skinny but slim one said.

"Whatchu me fool, ain't no one here!". He took out a cigar and lit it.

"The security lock is destroyed". The other guy(Patt) was a little taller, darker, and buffer then him. He turned around and his eyes grew wide. He took out his gun from his pocket so did the other one ad. Started looking around.

"WHO'S HERE!". He said with the cigar still in his mouth.

I shut my eyes tight.
_______________________________________________________
SOCIAL MEDIAS
Sc; @daddy_maryy🤩
Ig @badluljoint/@Badmaryy
Twitter; @lilbaddjoint

Like💝
Comment 📝
Vote👍🏾
Share🌍
Follow🤪😋
Sorry for the short chapter !!!!
________________________________