Pt.10

Queen POV:
woke up chained against a wall. My vision slowly started to come back. I look up to see a light beaming down at me. I was in a big building. I slowly started to open my mouth but I couldn't.

Everything hurts.
Where's my baby ???

" Michelle baby ...". I said slowly

" your baby is dead". A black figure walked slowly towards me.

We was face to face. I looked at him with a death glare and spited in his face. He back hand slap me twice on the cheek.

I started to cry

Where df is August ...
where's is my baby...

I herd a growl in the back. The men gave me murder eyes and just disappeared.

I was hanging for about 4-5 hrs.
My tears and blood dried up on my body/face. I didn't smell any good ether. Where I e been stabbed bleeding stop.

..

The next day I woke up from cold water being splashed on me.

I began to Shiver.

" I'm glad that your awake bitch, how did you sleep?". I look up to see the last person I ever wanted to see.

" you know I never meant for your daughter to get killed honestly I wanted you to die but I guess we all don't get what we want". She had a knife in her hand and twirled it on a desk.

I was so cold .. I wanted to fuck her up so bad.

" I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU. I WANNA SLIIT YOUR THROAT ".She screamed pointing the knife at me.

" you took everything from me ..". She said in a quit voice.

Out of nowhere she threw the knife in my direction. It was so close to my head. I twitched and she laughed.

" your such a pussy cat". She said with an evil laugh.

Bitch this ain't Maleficent.

A few hours later a guy came in the building. He sat down and watch me as I watch him.

You could tell he wanted to touch me but I gave him a stank look.

" I have a man incase you were wondering". I smirk and looked the other way.

Not gonna lie nigga look like snack.

" ooo baby girl I didn't introduce my self I'm Dave .... Dave East". He smile his handsome smile.

Omg his smileeeee🤤

" well I didn't ask ". I gave him an attitude.

" wassup with the attitude girl ". He laugh.

" mmmm lemme think I been hanging for the past 48 hours, my enemy almost killed me with a knife,  No FOOD,No fucking water, I smell like corpse and I don't know if my baby's dead or not and the love of my life ain't here so you tell me Ha-Ha (sarcasm laugh) man what is up". I was so mad

" damn that sounds like a you problem ". He smile and went over to table and took out a plastic bag that said Popeyes on it.

Ohh I wanna kick him in the balls.

" you know baby .. I don't think this is the first time we meet ". He said unwrapping the food.