Pt. 5 " do you even care?"

Authors Note: y'all already know what to do ⤴️go add me on Snapchat if you wanna ask anything.

" thank you". He grab the stuff in my hand and walked away. My eyes was still closed.  I tried to find my way out but me being clumsy I bumped my head into a wall.

" ow". I started to rub my head

I herd a lil laugh from the other side "are you ok". He laugh some more.

" whatch u laughing at ". I said getting mad, I open my eyes his towel was wrapped around his waist. Thank you jesusss.

" nothing ". He said walking back a little.

" yea thats what I thought". Walking out still rubbing my head.

5 min later ..

He came out the bathroom I pat the empty space with hand on the bed, telling him to sit next to me. He came sitting down, turning his whole entire body to me. I cris-cross apple sauce .. he looked at me if I was stupid.

" what ". I looked at him

" we not in elementary school know mo. You Over there sitting like a kindergartner ". He said laughing

" ha-ha your so funny ". I said Being sarcastic

" but can you explain to me why you came into my house at *looking at the clock* 10:23 looking like a wet dog ".

He sighed.

" I don't want to talk about right now ". He said laying his back on my bed.

" we gon talk bout it tomorrow though so be prepared". I said Being serious.

" yea ik that the thing bout you, just admitted you can't let things go ". He said said waving his index finger at me.

" is that a bad thing ?". I asked looking down.

He put his finger under my chin and tried to kiss me.

I slap his face.

" is you stuck on stupid Chris, did you just try to kiss me ". He look at me with a mad face.

" why you getting mad fo I'm the one who supposed to be ma-". He cut me off by pining me down on the bed.

He started to kissed me roughly

" Chris  get of me ". He ignored me and started kissing me on my neck

I moan a little

This is your boyfriend best friend why you moaning fo

I kick him in his shaft

"Shitttttt. He said holding his you know.

"Leave Chris.. or so help me I will kill you". I said opening my drawer, seeing
my pistol. I grabbed it, where it was but didn't take out, I wanted him to leave and never come back.

"I'm sorr-" leave NOW!!". He then disappeared.

Meanwhile....

August POV

I honestly don't remember NOTHING that happen from last night I had little to much to drink. After Queen told me about killing our innocent baby, I just felt like I needed to leave b/c I didn't want it to escalate.

I woke up to my girl kissing all on me.

" im still mad at chu Queen".

I rubbed my eyes so I can see her better
My mouth just drop.