Pt.21

|Recap*|

|"I think we should take a break". He let out a long sign.|

She didn't say anything so I continued.

"We 'needa break, we goin through so much right 'na, and we not even focusin' on us which is just heartbreaking ma, we just need some space so we can move forward". i said to her, she got up slowly and wipe the remaining tears from her eyes. We were shoulder to shoulder, she then put her big ole head on me. nothing but silence filled the room. I looked up and let it sigh, filling little hands placed on top of mine. I grabbed it and placed it to my lip and left a small pecked on both hands.

"Okay August". Her voice was light underneath her breathe.

" you should get some sleep, you need it aft'a all". I said encouraging her to go to sleep. I help her in the bed and tucked her in and turn of the lights but before that I kissed her on the forehead . " I'm sorry, everythang is 'gon be ight. I'm back baby gul". And closed the door behind me.

I went down stair and everybody was still here including Chris ugly ass.

After the the last step on the stairs. "AHEM!". I said trying to get everyone's attention. All eyes was on me.

"I apologize for my actions, I didn't mean to cause anymore drama, we 'don been through enough already. I'm sorry mama I didn't mean to make you upseT!". After saying those last word, I wanted to cry but I held it in but my mother came over to me which didn't help at all.

"It's alright Aug". She wrapped me up into a bear hug and that's when the tears started to come out, like angry waves.

"There, there baby let it all out". She said rubbing my back up and down and gave me little pats gently. We found ourselves rocking back and forth.

Not realizing, others bodies was being wrapped around us. I needed this a family in for a group hug. But I looked up to see someone left out.

We all let go and I slowly walked over Chris. I Took a good min, starin' at him. And he stared back, but guilt was in his eyes. I couldn't stay mad at him forever. I put my hand out and he grabbed it and i pulled him in for a brotha hug. "I will never forgive you". I whispered angrily in his ear. He nodded his head. "I know and I'm sorry".

..

The next morning I woke up to my mom shaking me in my sleep. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. I checked my surroundings and I was in the room with Queen knocked out next to me. I looked over to my mother still standing there. "Yea mama, what happen?". I said still half sleep in my voice.
"Dennis called, the guy that has your child". I instantly woke up and felt the bed shake, Queen was up too. Damn I thought she was knocked out from all the snoring she was making.

" that bastard called". Queen said getting up and walking towards my mother.
"Mama what the nigga say?????!!!!". I asked her tryna make her talk.
"Okay who in the HEAVENS!! Y'all think y'all talking to like dat, i ain't cha yall play mates". She said in a ghetto way. She looked at us as if we both lost our senses. "Sorry ma". I said so she could continue. "Yea sorry my ass, any way He said that he has Michelle but he wants to negotiate if we want ha!!! He said he wants only you August to meet him by the bridge alone at 11:00 sharp, NO POLICE, NO CREW just you baby".
"Okay if he wants ole August he's gonna get him, I'm getting my daughter back". I said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I did Everything I needed to do brush my teeth, take a shower and did my hygiene. I walked out the bathroom the steamy fogged following behind me. I see Queen on the edge of the bed with on leg shaking uncontrollably. "Queen you good?". I said to her but she said nothing.
"Queen,QUEEN!!!". I semi-yelled she came 'back to reality. "Sorry I zoned out". "Yea you over there looking like DAMN crack head". Chuckle left her lips, I was taken back because I didn't think she would laugh at a time like this.
"Damn..". I said just analyzing ha every movement and body.
"What August?, look I don't got time for this our Michelle is ALIVE.. she might not remember who I am, she might hate me for leaving he-". "Shhh, Queen cut all dat out, fuck is you talkin' 'bout.. she ain't forget who you is mehn". I said searching through my underwear drawer. I came a across my glock that was stash with some bullets and weed.
" look all I'm saying is, it's been along time I haven't seen my baby girl, I'm just nervous and excited and scared at the same time". I went over to her and bent down to her knees, I grabbed both of her hands and meet her gazed. She was just a beautiful to point I didn't want to say anything but just sit there and capture every moment.

"Come here..". I said seductively, she cocked her head to the side but I grabbed her face and pulled it to mines. My eyes glided across her lips then back at her eyes Again. I got up slowly pulling her up with me. "Get on the bed, and lay flat on on your back". She did as told,
I bit my bottom lip not taking my eyes off of ha.  
"B-". "I don't want you say'N nothing unless you screamin' my name!". I said getting.  " I want you to put your knees up, and put your hands above your head, keep it like that until I tell you to MOVE it". Lucky she wasn't wearing pants, she sleeps with her underwear and that's fine by me but it's very tempting. My fingertips roam over her thighs to her inner core. While my hands played across her soft skin, in response her body was sending me pleasant signals that I couldn't ignore. I then started to separate her legs apart to give me access.
[OKAY YALL NASTY WE FINNA SKIP!]

Queen Pov
"So can you do it for me? Or no".
"I don't wanna hear anything Queen, it's Betta you don't get involved in this".
"What you talking about Nick!?". I said confused.
"You know damn well what I'm talking bout, you gotta a whole baby in yo stomach".
"Fuck all dat I need to know if you can do it for me?".
"You can't come back from this".
"I'll do whatever it takes, I don't care what's the price! I just need it".
_______________________________________________________
SOCIAL MEDIAS
Sc; @daddy_maryy🤩
Ig @badluljoint/@Badmaryy
Twitter; @lilbaddjoint

Like💝
Comment 📝
Vote👍🏾
Share🌍
Follow🤪😋

________________________________