Pt.13

[CANDY P.O.V]

Listen I never wanted this to happen but it did and now I'm in trouble. I don't know how the secret sliped out but it did. Somebody told somebody who told my brother friends who  told him which I over herd. I aska my brother some more questions. And I felt bad for Queen. I had to tell her even tho she despite my presence.
I want to be with Tommy I never meant to hurt her like I did. I had to go on that trip to help my brother out. He needed sum money and I had to deliver it.
(Btw- Candy doesn't have parents just her n her big brother. Also she is half Mexican/ black).

Right now I'm at the airport with my brother along with his crew. Yes we're running away and this ain't the first time. We're going to Wisconsin

After talking to the lady behind the front desk, our flight will be ready in an hour. we sat on some chairs and waited.

I got on my phone to spare time. I already told Tommy that I'm leaving. And if she truly cares/ loves she would come and say goodbye. if she doesn't that means she doesn't want anything to do with me and I understand.

" you know I gotta protect you,, and you opening that big mouth of yours isn't helping". My brother said breaking the silence.

"Listen, as much as I don't want to leave New Orleans we got to, Daves gangs is out for blood. Not just for  you for me to". He said I just listen.

"PLANES TO:
ARIZONA
TEXAS
GEORGIA
LOS ANGLES
NEW JERSEY
CANADA
NEW YORK
AND ...
WISCONSIN

Will be leaving in 10 mins..

I REPEAT.....

"PLANE TO:

ARIZONA
TEXAS
GEORGIA
LOS ANGLES
NEW JERSEY
CANADA
NEW YORK
AND ...
WISCONSIN

Will be leaving in 10 mins ...

" you gotcha stuff?". My brother asked

I looked around to see if Tommy was around. No sign of her. A tear fell but I wipe before my brother could see it.
I got my suite cases and followed my brother. " Uhm, can I grab a snack to go?". I asked, I wasn't really hungry I just wanted to see if Tommy will come.

........ ....... ........
[TOMMY POV]

I got out of the shower. Looked at my phone I got a text/voicemail from Candy talm bout she leaving New Orleans. I look at the time. "Oh shit!!!!". I put on some clothes, did not fix my hair or anything and hit the door. I drove fast to the airport. I called Candy's phone like five times.

Leave a message after the Beep!!!.....
"listen Candy I forgive you, please don't leave .. don't leave me again Im still in love with you girl, even when you broke me I never feel so hard for a girl like you, what ever happened,, happen baby I'll be right by your side,, I won't let anything happen to you... I lov-". The call ended. I threw my phone in the passenger seat.

I got out the car an ran into the air port. I asked a women at a desk and she told me that the flight is about to leave in 5 mins.

" CANDYYYY!!". I yelled I looked around. Everything started to spin.

I couldn't find her. I started to get emotional and started to cry. I ran up the escalator skipping every step.

"CANDYYY!!!". I squinted my eyes I saw a Gucci suit case. That's when I realize that was Candy ( that's her favorite brand). And plus I watched her snap before getting here and Nobody else's was carrying a Gucci bag.

She turns her head towards me. And she looked shocked. She was holding a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of of Arizona in one hand. I open my arms and she dropped everything and ran to me. She jump on me and I spin her around. We kissed and it was like a forever kiss. She started to cry in my ears.

" Mama, shhh .. I thought I wasn't gonna say goodbye, I thought I was gonna loose you again". I said still holding her tight, her legs was wrapped around my torso.

" I never wanted this to happen Tommy, I thought I was never gon see you again". She said still crying.

" Don't say that *sniff* its will never be a goodbye for us princess, you will never loose me because I'll always be right there *I point at her heart*". She wiped my tears. I put her down. When I put her down her face was all red and puffy her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. I didn't look horrible as well, we both laugh in sync.

" listen Candy, who ever you running from they not gonna touch you, look you can lived with me, will never be apart again, ok I love you and I can't let you leave me, not again Candy". A tear feel down my cheek.

" Tom, I don't have much time, my planes leaves in 2 mins.. you can come with me". She said

A few tears fell down my face.

" two minutes is enough for me, as long as I get to Spend time with you.
as much as I wanna be with you, I can't leave my father in the hospital, and sister while she's pregnant, no one is there". I said wiping my tears.

" CANDANCE!!!! Our plane about leave". Marcus yelled across the room.

" listen I gotta go, don't think I'm leaving you cause I'm not, I'll always track dat ass". she grabbed my butt.

I laughed. "I know you will". I give her kissed.

(T)"bye Candace". I kissed her again.

(C)"bye Tommy, I love you ".

(T)"I love you more".

(C)" I love you most".

(T)" In possible". I smiled and watch her run back to her brother. Damn that asss phat. I waved goodbye And watch them get in the plane.

I walked back to my car. I got a text from Queen saying she was at the hospital with her dad. As I walked towards my door I notice, There was an envelope on my wind shield. I checked my surroundings there was nobody. I took it and opened it. It was filled with cash and a note.

Note...
Now where even ..

I smiled and got in the car and drove off to the hospital to go see my
Step Father.

....🎁......🎁.....🎁❗️🎁.....🎁.....🎁
Christmas is around the corner. What will happen Next..?

1.)We're almost @ 3.k 🎉
2.)Like❤️ Comment📝 share 🗣
VOTEEEEEEE!!!
3.) Candy + Tommy=❤️
.....🎁......🎁.....🎁❕🎁....🎁....🎁