Pt.18

Recap:

" hello everyone ". It was Chris, who invited him?. I looked at August all you can see is anger in his eyes. The way His muscle tense up. If looks could kill. He got up and slide the door open.

________________________
August POV:

When I herd Chris voice from inside my whole attitude changed.

When I got up from the chair, Queen tried to hold me back. Nah shawty not today, Theirs to  to much shit in my heart I can't keep it in any longer.

I slide the door open.

" oh boy". Tommy and her friend said at the same time. Everyone attention was towards us. You could feel the tension in the room.

.... I looked at this backstabbing bitch

Chris walked towards him "I was threaten, my daugh-". I started punching him before he could continue, with no warning I punch him in the face. That's when Chris found his balance and tackled Me into a wall.

" STOPPP". Queen pleaded.
She tried to break us apart, but Tommy, princess held her back trying to remind her about the baby.

I started punching Chris and he started punching me back  .. smashing and destroying everything in our path. At this point Chris ended up having a bloody nose and a busted lip. My knuckles where bleeding. Dec Gib and Candy's brother/ crew Managed to break us up.

"You know what's funny *fake laugh* before you was threaten and all, Chris you made a move on my girl did you not, you fucking kissed her and I know for fact that it aint because of that bitch (refreing to Dave). *Chris look down guilty* yea nigga you think I wasnt gonna find out huh? you a fuck up nigga, I depended on you to keep my women safe. I trusted you with someone That I would call my wife one day. Chris I didn't have to worry about Queen as much because I knew if She was wid you ain't no doubt that I would come back to her the same". Queen shot her head towards me. That's when I realize what I've just said.

"Quee-" . I was cut off by Queen. "Hold on, what you mean the same August, you think when you left, I was happy August I dont know how many times I have keep repeating my self to make you understand. My nigga im freaking pregnant with someone else baby, I almost died twice this year let alone threaten, im fighting the world while yo dumb was in prison. I HAD TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING KNOWING THE TWO PEOPLE I LOVE *I shouted and a stream of tears started to pour down my face* .. taken from me in a BLINK OF AN EYE *I hit him in the chest* and you thought Chris was going to make anything thing better.. you are selfish... August you are selfish* everyone start to awww(in a sad way). She wipe her tears and went up stairs with Princess and Candy following her behind*".

"QUEEN YOU THINK I WAS OKAY WITH THE IDEA LEAVING, MY DAUGHTER DIED.. I COME BACK HOME FINDING YOU ARE
PREGNANT BY ANOTHA NIGG-". she walks up the stairs.

" IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT ALL YALL NEED TO GET YO SHIT TOGETHER AND LEAVE ME OUT OF IT .. DRAMA FOLLOW ALL YALL WHERE YA GO .. THATS WHY MEL IS DEAD". August shot a glare at Chris.

Authors note:He should've never said that.

what the fuck this nigga say, this boy is testing me.