Pt.19

fast forward Chris went over to Queen house and gave her sleeping pill instead of a shot because he didnt know what the shot contained. He Did it with her and yea. Chris got his daughter back and told his Baby momma to go some where far from Louisiana. So back to where we was at.

CHRIS POV

I feel like I fuck up everythang.. I don't know what to do anymore.

I call up Queen, which isn't the right thang to do right now but I just needed to talk to someone.

The phone ring fo a lil bit. I drove my self to a hill to think about a few thangs.

She finally pick up. "Chris" She said to through the phone.

" I'm sorry Queen, *I start to cry* I n- never wanted to put you through this and I never meant to hurt you like I did I never wanted to fall for you because you was with August... mane I love you and I love August to .. I'm sorry good-bye". " w-w-wa-". I end the call. And drop the phone. I started stepping on it. I started to cry.

"LET ME BEEEE!!!". I shouted to the sky .. I can't take this anymore I can't live like this. I can't keep hurting people. I open my car door and open the glove compartment. There was a
Pistol hidden in there. I search for
It and grabbed it.

________________________

Dave POV:

The day after August went to jail.

Y'all wondering how I'm alive. Well ya nigga August didn't think everything through. Such a dumb bitch. And I know y'all don't wanna hear  what I gotta say and that's ight. But lemme tell yall why I got beef with that pussy ass Nigga. It's deeper than Queen. This nigga killed a close friend of mine someone that's like a brova to me.
And I can't let that go, no Nigga would.
How would you feel if someone you love was murder by a childhood friend. Shit hard but it is what it is.

I'm at the trap house.. filled with the gang .. smoking and chilling
But I'm on mission .. and that mission is going to succeed.

" you know what I'm
Sick and tired of you Dave, your a fucking dumbass ". She said getting close to me. Damn this girl stay on my dick.

" shawty you need to take a few step back before I put yo ass to sleep ". I was at 100 right now. I'm tryna figure out which one of these girls open they trap about me being alive. Noone was supposed to know. I can't do that if this girl keep nagging at me. Everyone that I worked with was in the room.

" you not my girl, so why you tripping ova a nigga". I told her. Putting a blunt in between my lips. And lit it. Inhale all the weed.

Ima need this...

" WOW!!!! But you wasn't saying that last night, now I'm not your girl wow, you is ungrateful ass bitch ". Everyone in the room started to owww.

" Come here, *she comes* ". I stud up and grabbed her waist.

" listen, I need you to do me favor .. now can you do that?". I give her those eyes that she can't say no to.

She suck her teeth and looked away frustrated.

I grabbed her face turning it towards mine. " what I tell you about that habit baby girl, *she mouthed a sorry* I need you to bag somebody for me". I told her .