PT. 3 "Ex's issa problem"

Bri August ExGf^

Recap:I said walking in The house, "August baby I gotta tell you some-" as soon as i kicked my shoes off, The lights suddenly came on and I hear the word " SURPRISE".
—————————————————————
(STILL QUEEN POV)

I jumped in shock, confetti and pink glitter started to fill the center at the main door. Everybody I knew was here, my family along with Augusts family.

"Ohhh MY LORD! Y'all is". I started off, then I began laughing. Both of my hands was on my chest feelin on my heart beat. Everyone started walking up to me, congratulating me and giving me a welcome hug.

"Mama Aslina". We both started to laugh, I gave her a hug and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

..
Everybody was here including August's Ex, why is she here?. I motion August to come to the kitchen, he nodded in Agreement but he had to finish a conversation with few of his relatives.

As I walked into the kitchen she was already sitting on the kitchen stool drinking. Her back was facing me, so she couldn't see me. I folded my arms and watched her, her head turned to the side, she was staring at something hard, I follow her gazed, she was staring at a gifts that was neatly organized. But no.. she was staring at a particular gift. A gift that I wrapped specially for Michelle. She place her drink on the counter and walked over to the gift table. She took my gift and started to unwrap it.

I cleared my throat making my presence known, making her jump. " F*** you scared the s*** outta me, Queen". She said placing her hand where her heart was, while Michelle's gift was in the other hand facing the floor, if that gift slip out of her hand, that's it, it will shatter.

"Give ME the GiFT". I said in commanding way, stretching out my hands. She looked at me in shock. "Your not 'gonna say sorry". She said changing her voice into a sweet innocent soul.

"I'm not going to tell you again 'lul girl, give me the gift before you b-". I was cut of by someones body pressed behind mines, I turned around to see August looking confused and mad at the same time.

"How ya ass get in my house? Matt'a fact why the hell you in my house 'fa ?". He asked glaring at her. If looks could kill, that would've been it for this ugly 'ah hoe. I said to myself.

I've been around August for to long, I'm starting to speak like him.

"Wow you really switch up, on me for ha". She said pointing to me, she looked confused. August wanted to kick ha ass, but I stopped him in His tracked. "Naw let her speak". I said folding my arms, with a serious look on my face.

She started to laugh, she smacked her teeth to the side and looked at August and back at me. She walked over to him and started touching him in places that didn't need to be touch. August and I smack her hand aggressively. "Do you not have any respect Bri get the hell up outt'a my house". He semi-yelled. "You know August you a piece of s***, fo what you did to me, I was- we were-".

"Speak b****, all of sudden you got stuttering problems". I said putting my hands up in the air in frustration.

I'm over here trying the best I can to not put my hands on this girl but she's trying me. All of sudden something started to vibrate behind me, I looked down and it was coming from August's pocket, it was his phone. he didn't want to take it but I told him I would deal with her and that he should, he went into the next room and took the call.

She looked at me long and hard and so did I. She looked down at the gift and placed it on the edge of the table making it tilt over on purpose, my heart dropped when it hit the floor. I ran towards the shinny broken glass. It was a music box that you would insert a key in to make it play. And now it was broken, It wasn't just and ole box, it was a box my mother gave me when I was Michelle's age. I had kept it for so many years, so I could give it to my baby. And I can't.