Random! Read if you want

"August why you sitting there lookin stupid, talk nigga". I said to him with my hand out.

"No! Because I feel like you gon judge a nigga, and I ain't tryna hear no judgmental shii right na". He said kicking the small rocks away from him.

"Wow! What you just said right now really hurt a brotha to the core". I said hitting my chest Playfully with my hand balled up.

" menh shut up". He said,

"OKayy". I said, like the man that went viral on Ig. we both bust out laughing. Him⬇️

" Ight cut all that out and tell me what happen I won't criticize or judge you Arrd, I promise". I said sticking out my pinky finger. He looked at me funny.

" Girl I don't give damn about what comes out of that stank mouth of yours, I ain't in pre-k ". He said with a fake laugh.

"See! this is the reason why I beat you tf up cause, you always tryna be rude to somebody".

"Be quiet! Do you want to hear what happen yes or no cause I can step".

"Arrd nigga ain't nobody stoppin yo rude ass". I said rolling my eyes and turning my back towards him.

"Ahhhhh, is my BESTFRIEND In ha feelins cause of ole Aug?" He said, tryna touch me but I smack his hand so hard you could hear it, ten blocks away.

*ishh*

"Tf you hit me like that fo". He said rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"Cause you stupid, periodt". I said getting up off the steps, And walking up the stairs. I put in the pin to my apartment building.

*ding* letting me know that the door unlocked. Knowing that he was few steps behind me. I pushed him and ran inside closing the door behind me. I held on the handle from inside locking him out. even if he tried to put the pin, it wouldn't work.

"C'mon mehn, you already smack the dog out my hand and now you wanna be extra retarded " . he said.

"I can't hear you" I joked, tryna get him mad.

"When I come in there it's gon be you and me, I know you can hear me because....". He pointed at the stairs. I turn around to see where he was pointing at, and the man from the sixth floor, drunk yet again was coming down the stairs.
Damn!
Nigga came at the wrong time.

If I run now, I might make it up the first flight of stairs, but I live on the third floor. He gon catch me by then cause this nigga could be the next flash, So that won't work. By the time I'm waiting on the slow ass elevator he gon catch me. I got only one option.
beg.

The man was coming down the stairs, when he came he looked at me with a creeping look.

"Hey lil lady, you mind stepping away from the door". He said touching my ponytail in a seductive way.

Even though August was on the other side, I could feel the tension through the glass window. I could hear him breathe hard through the door. When I turned to look at him the whole glass was covered with fog. I could see him but i really couldn't. He look furious, and when hes mad.. like no filter mad it's not pretty. I let go of the handle allowing him to come in, after he put in the pin. When he came in the man became sober real quick. I'm talking, hands to himself, could walk properly.

"Df was you doin to her?". He said in an angry voice, his eyes turn red.. like it was abnormal to me cause I never seen this side of him before. I've seen him mad but not this mad. Like i couldn't recognize him.

"i-i was- wasnt doing-g-g anything, thing I swear". The man said Putin his hands up. He looked as if he was in his mid 50's, he hand no hair in the middle but had grey hair around his head with grey/black facial hair. He Wore torn, washout clothes, with some brown builder boots. And he smelled like beer and cigarettes.

I pinch my noise cause I hate the smell of cigarettes.

The old man was still trying to beg Aug to forgive him but he wasn't listening. He grabbed the old men by the neck, not allowing him to breathe.

I got in front of Aug, holding his hand he was using to choke him. But it couldn't be August, it was like August was trapped in the inside and another person came out. "LET HIM GO". I said Staring deep into someone else's eyes, cause The eyes I knew from child hood were gone.

______________________
READ IT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
I know this update was out of the box but, I wanted to throw a little
Extra something.😋

I felt bad for not updating so I thought
To myself ... "huh! Why not make two updates involving the same characters but, in different time zones." 😏

But on a serious note 📝. . .
I didn't feel like writing two full chapters for you guys due to life. And me being an author I want to give you guys my best quality. I need to be in the mood in order to do so because I'm very creative, and I want to show you guys that. And tbh I didn't have any of that when I was writing, so instead I gave you guys a short story, to make up for lost times and not being able to write two full chapters😕👀.(btw if you guys want me to continue to put in short stories, if I don't update quickly let me know).

Or instead of short story, make a whole another book with this short story🤔

___________________________