Pt.24 "Is this the END"

POV (UKNOWN)

*ring ringgg*
*ringggggg rigGgggg*
I picked up the phone, and place it to my ear.
"Ahhhhh, good job I will reward you"
Before the person could say anything
I cut the call. And cut the cord.

I turned around to my victim. It was freezing cold in the room, we were inside a lab with cows that hand been skinned alive upside down. I clinched onto my pistol that was in my hand
"You think just cause you can run away to another continent I WOULDN'T find yo dumbAss. You know you can't run or hide from me I OWN YOU. And you going to suffer for everything you did to me and my family.  So think again"

I whimpered, I ran away from home to come back to this I thought. Even if I wanted to explain myself I couldn't because there was duck tape that was placed on my mouth as if it was glued on.

"DEAL WITH HA". He demanded not looking back.

.....

Meanwhile: AUTHORS POV
"I might be pregnant, but it ont mean I can't wope some punk asss". Queen said with so much confidence.

"I don't wanna hurtcha pretty lady or ya baby. Like how we hurt your friend out there. I just want you to give me those tapes and we can move on like nothing happen". He said making hand motion to show that they don't want no problems.

"Nawh, I rather die then". She knew that she couldn't show them how scared she was after she was told that her cousin was already killed.

" Ight den pretty lady we gon have to kill you" . The other man said with no mercy.

"Bring it, B****!" . She said making the (come on)signal.
They charged at Queen without warning. She looked to her right and saw an ax. She grabbed it with such pride and held it to her chest. She saw how fast one was coming. With such weight he was fast.  she then swung with no fear targeting his neck.
She rips the ax out, leaving him only 5secs to live. He stared at Queen with such shock and held his neck. Blood was oozing out dramatically. He turned around to the man that was behind him and his body dropped with such force making a loud thud. She immediately dropped the ax to the floor knowing what she committed, and its something she will never forget. This moment she.  couldn't believe she had the guts to kill someone. August "changed" her without her even realizing.

The slim man looked down at the body that Queen just disposed. she looked at how the other man felt and it seemed like he was related to him or something. "Cuz" is all he could say dropping to the floor where his body was. Queen felt bad she wanted to consult him but instead. "Oh would you look at that, your cousin is dead that makes the both of us.
A tear fell from his cheek. "Ay- aaaye menh". he bursted into tears trying to wake his cousin up, but came to realization he wasnt going to wake up. his blood began to boil with such torment and guilt becuase hes the reason why his cousin joined Dave's group. He then charged at Queen. "You F*****".
Queen immediately tried to grab the ax but couldn't because of the size of her stomach. when she rose up the man took out a knife and aimed it at her belly. Before he tried to stick the knife in her stomach..

*bop... Bop..Bop* gun shots filled the room.
Queen covered her eyes shaking in place. The man slowly found his way to the floor, dying in place. After she herd the soft thud, She slowly uncovered her eyes to see her cousin low on the ground halfway through the door way. With the gun pointed to the man that almost tried to kill her and the baby.. she hop over the dead body rushing over to her cousin. This was the most hardest pain she felt in a long time. He was shot through his chest and she couldn't do anything even if she wanted to  because he was losing a lot of blood already. Tears began to run down her cheeks, as she sniffed and bursted into tears she had so much to say but didn't know were to start. "This is it, ain't it Queen". Is all he said as his tears raced down his cheeks. This Moment was so intense she couldn't bare to see him like this. "Oooh nooo, this ain't it. I wont let it take you ight... we in this together ever since we was kids mo". She said, moving closer to him. As she Lifted up his head gently pulling his shoulders to rest upon her lap. "Remember when I had the chills  for captain peanut". I started off, smiling remembering the moment. "Yea that lil nigga, was full of him self". He said letting out little laughs following coughs after that. "I like him so much, that he kissed lily Anderson. I remember comin' home cryin' and what you did you do?". I asked him. "Beat that nigga ass". We said in sync. We both busted out laughing forgetting this sad moment. "The way you beat this nigga ass, you can fight this to cuz". I said clenching on to him as he did to me. "Tell moms *coughs* I- i luh- shhhhhhhhh". She said cutting him off from hurting himself even more than he already is. " h-ha so much, thank yo- *coughs* you c-".
" AYE! don't say THAT!, you gon be okay. I promise this will all be over soon". When she said that she felt his hand dropped to floor, she knew that this was it. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOO!! NOOO".  She yelled loudly as if he could her. "NOOO YOU CANT BE DEAD MARCUS, YOU CANT !!!!". She hugged on him, rocking themselves back and forth.

Moment later. After finding a shovel in the shack, she knew he needed a proper barrel but who gon know where there at. As she dig out the dirt behind the little shack. Everything from from the moment she left August to what has happen now. She felt like this should've have been her life. That she didn't deserve this not even her cousin. But everything happens for a reason right?.

She knew that after this she's going to need a lot of tissues and comfort because the pain that was clingy onto her heart was to much to bear especially in the condition she was in.

She wiped the tears she had left knowing that her heart was going to be heartless after this. Stone cold. She slowly dropped to her knees where her cousin was and bent down. Letting her lips kiss the tip of his forehead. "R.I.P Marcus, love you". She then slowly rolled her cousin into the hole she dug.
After seeing his dead body, she knew she had to make better decisions concerning her new born and her babygirl who still alive by the way.
After barring him. She went back into the shack got what she need and grabbed the key she already took from Marcus and started driving back.

MEAN WHILE

After August unexpected accident & his travel into another dimension, it was too much to take in. It's been more than five hours since the whole trauma. He couldn't get in contact with anyone, his phone was crushed in the accident. Even if his phone survived that brutal life and death moment, it wouldn't have work due to him being in the middle of nowhere. No service, no rescue.

After all the tears, and pain he went through, there was none left to wash away his pain. and all he could do is drown himself in his thought.

"How can I save the two women that I love dearly, if im in the middle of know where? and can barely move".
"How can I fix relation with everyone if im not going to survive in the next 24 hrs?"
"How can this happen?"
"What's going to happen if I sit on my ass and don't figure something out?"
"When can I have my family back, and restore everything to the way it was?"

After 45 min battling in debate, August started to get mindgrain.
All he could her is his daughter that wasnt able to have a chance in life. Echoing in his ear. "Go save mama and my lil brother".
"Please get out of my head". he knew he couldnt bare to hear his little girl put so much faith in him, especially in the condition hes in.
                    "Save Mama, and my lil brother". he started to hit his head repeadtly with the base of his palm.

"lET ME BEEE!!! I CANT SAVE THEM". he yelled, but the voice grew lounder and lounder.

"SAVE MAMA, AND MY LITTLE BROTHER.. GET UP.. GET UP.. GET UP". August close his eyes along with his ears. trying to shake away the voice, only to feel a hand resting on his thigh.

he paused and slowly looked at the hand that was on his thigh and followed it to who it belong to.

"..........M- m-m Ma... Michelle???".
"Hi, daddy". Her little hands wrapped around his neck.
...............................................................................
IG: @lulbadiii
SC: @daddy_maryy
Update soon.
Vote
Comment
Follow me.