Pt::15

Waddup my name is Alexis and you probably don't know me yet but I'm Dave sister. And I herd what's been going on.

Alexis In the media^

I basically know who everyone is. August is Queen baby daddy, relationship a little complicated Queen has a gay sister named Tommy, Bri tried to get her self pregnant with August sperm, Chris is August friend but he like Queen.. or did he?? But any way I know that Queen dad Is at the  hospital.

" Uhm hi, can I see Micheal, Micheal Monroe is he in?". I asked the lady at the front desk. She looked me up and down and back at the computer.

" and you are...?". She asked with an attitude.

" I'm his cousin". I said rolling my eyes.

" righttttttt😑, well he ain't here he left two days ago ". She said

" two days ago really?". She looked like she wanted to sleep.

" did I stutter". She said

" girl bye, you need some dick In yo life ". I said flipping my air in her direction and walked out the hospital.

I got in my car. I pulled the gun out of my pocket and into my bag.

I tapped my finger on the staring wheel. "FUCKKKK!!!!!". I yelled. I wanted to kill him right then an there.

I put the key in the ignition and drove off. Ended up going to Chris house.

*knock.. knock*- the door flew open their stood a 6ft Carmel chocolate men at the door. Chest All tatted. Six pack showing.

Stay focus Alex.

"Hey Chris, you've been ignoring me why?". Before he could speak I let my self in. I looked around and I saw a girl. I walked over to her but he grabbed me.

" what you doing in my house Alex?, I thought we had and agreement I did my part?". He said.

The girl head popped up.

I touch his face. " baby boy you'll never be done with us". He snatch his face back.

" my brother is dead, he is DEADDDD!! and it's because of those two bastards ".

" hey watch it those two bastards you referring to they're my friends, get the fuck outta my house before I put you out". He said with anger.

" I'll leave but I'm coming back, I know you miss this ass so stop fronting, *i look at her* BABY GIRL HE AINT SHITTT, WHAT EVER HE TOLD YOU ITS A LIE, HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND HE WANTED TO MARRY ME, HE  EVEN TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED ME TO HAVE HIS  KIDS". The girl got up and ran out the house crying.

Chris tried running after her but she was to fast. "Jessica, wait she lying". He said. I stood in the door frame. He walked towards me with angry.

" ooh I like it when your mad". I bit my lip.

" ik your mad Chris but ion need another girl doing my job". I kissed him but he pulled back. "Get the fuck ..". He pushed me out his house.

I smiled and got in my car.

...... ring .... ring .. ring

" wassup galllll was happenin' ". My friend kenny (he's Jamaican) said yelling into the food. There was loud music in background.

" go some where quiet. *I herd shifting* I want you to do something for me love, ". I said

" and thattt is ?". He asked with his accent.

" I want you to get a man outta prison". I smiled.

........🌺🌺🌺🌺......

Share+vote+like+ comment....

🌎🌎🌺🌺🌺🌺🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎