Pt.20

Recap: Dave note: bro this girl is crazy, Yea I'm into crazy  but damn she past crazy she is psycho when it comes to me, like I can't even go on a trip without her up my ass.

" not this bullshit again, you better not start that creepy shit Alex". I said looking dead in her eye

She started mumbling to herself, and tugging on hair even more.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
[Still Dave POV]

I gracefully walked over to my red soft couch, and watched it with a blank face. Thougts were running through my head, like how I just want to sleep so peacefully on it, and dream about how .well what ever comes to my head, cause I can't control what goes on in my head when ima sleep. While my gazed was set on the couch I was muting Alex from her louder and ab noxious voice. I instantly fall face down on the couch, and quickly grabbed a pillow thats was touching my hair and place it over my head covering both ears.

Honestly, when it comes to Alex and her crazy ass, Y'all need to send me some Advil or a first aid, cause it ain't pretty when we both crazy.

Right now I just need some rest or fall into hibernation, I've worked all day and night ... and all I need right now is peace and quiet and Alex on the other hand ain't giving any of it to me.

All of sudden something started to vibrate in my pants, I slide my hand down my pocket still full face down on the couch. I answered it and put in my ear, at this point I would love to hear someone else voice instead of Alex.

"is this Dave ....."
"It all depends on who's asking?"
"Well I have the little girl with me, just like you asked me to do .. so I already did my end of the bargain now it's time to do yours..". Finally at least someone is making a progress around here.

Shit every body I got in this bitch is slow asf.

" you haven't quite finish your task sweetheart, you gotta bring yo fat ass ova here arm to arm with the little girl, then we ca-" I was cut off "first off DAVE I don't need to bring no one know where, I need what you promised me so, if you can't do that then all what you've been working for, your little little schemes against August and Queen will fail.. so it's up to you boss ..." . she backfired. I looked at the phone like if it was on some drugs. I don't know what this girl on, but she forgot who she talking to.

" HEY! Cut all that shit out, first off watch who you talkin to, you came to be remember and don't act like you don't want part in this, you want revenge more than I do so quick the act, because you guiltier than I am..". I said stating facts.

" oh really, Dave we're playing that game alright let's play ..... *all went silent*". She said seductively into the phone but it all went dead silent.

" hello .... hello *no answer*".

There was a sudden knock at my room door.

I got up in frustration, I walked to the door and pause. Remember that I keep my guns in my dresser. I quietly walked over to my dresser.. I bent down opening the last drawer gently, I pulled out a pistole and placed it behind the back of my pants. Next to it there was a glock I grabbed it and got up quickly. The knocked continued. I looked at the glock and made sure it's was fully loaded and it was. I sprint towards door and a sigh left my lips. I raise the glock up a little and open the door slowly.