Pt.17

....🌸🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌸...

" yea we need to go now.. ".

" the people that wanted to kill me they know you". I looked at him

"Get in the car...".
....🌸🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌸....

Queen POV:

" I ain't gon nowhere until you tell me how the hell they know you ..". I folded my arms.

He let a big sigh. He look up at me  and shake his head. He let out little laugh.

" the people that were here was it a boy and a girl ?". He asked me.

" yea I didn't get a full look at their face but I know the girl had
Red hair". I said trying to remember. " also she had a bracelet with a heart hanging from it and it fill with pink and silver rhinestones". I said.

" we gotta go, *he grabbed my hand* listen that girl you describe I put her in jail twice and she managed to get out because she had help".

*we went down the stairs* "what she do? ". I asked him

He looked at me and looked away.
" she's a well know criminal in the office building, count your self lucky because she doesn't go into people's houses she blows them up when your sleep, or awake.. she isn't someone you want to interact with or get caught by. and another thing I look through her files she has mother goes by Monica Brewster, father N/a. siblings two of them an older brother named David Brewster but he goes by Dave east and a little sister that goes by Tania Brewster (Authors Note:IM MAKING THIS UP AS A GOO) the girl you describe her name is Alexis Brewster. Alex ain't working alone that's for sure". He said all at once.

"WHAT!!   she an assassin what you mean she ain't working alone". I said my hangs going through my hair while the other was covering my mouth in shock.

"Listen she wanted to kill you she not doing this alone I know for sure. Her mother has in on it she worse than her husband and kids. Monica doesn't have pity, she doesn't deserve mercy she doesn't care if your your pregnant or married or you have kids. she will kill you in a blink of an eye she a heartless, manipulative, dangerous, women. She would do anything and everything in her power for her blood . She had another son but idk what happen to him.

We ended Up picking my sister and her friend Josh. I explained everything to them. Josh is a close friend but he plays to much.

" is you really a detective? Boii I'm tryna figure what kinda detective are you Fr because it's seem like all this is yo fault, how You let them slip". Josh said to Gibson.

" I don't have time for this shi mane". He said.

"Pregnant or not I will fuck a bitch up I don't care". I said

" oh shut up, I know you not talking with them Toes smelling like spoiled eggs". My sister said. she was in the back with josh. Why everyone keep talking bout my toes.

" don't start something you can't handle, witchu ooo number two pencil looking ass. shi don't come for my toes nigga you stay musty ". I said to her.