Chapter Eleven

Third person point of view

The group of rowdy men and little girl were walking around and about, enjoying the cool weather. Even Yata, who had been nothing but upset from the betrayal of Fushimi was enjoying himself.

It wasn't until Anna abruptly stopped walking and looked behind her, her eyes widening.

"What is it Anna-chan?" Tatara asks concerned.

"Naomi" she breathes out "she's gone"

Those three words instantly silence the group. Mikoto turns around in every direction possible, in sight for bright red hair but not finding it.

"Fuck" Izumo sighs out. "Where could she have gone?"

Anna shakes her head in disagreement. "She didn't choose to go anywhere, she was forced to; she was taken" she says sadly. She should of kept an eye on Naomi, she knew that something was going to happen to her. It was one of her feelings.

"Naomi was taken? By who?" Shohei asks worriedly

"When you think about it, by a lot of people. She is related to Mikoto-San after all" Eric comments.

"Mikoto?" Izumo looks over to the red head with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Bring her back" he announces lowly before walking away on his own.

The hot tempered king walks away from the group of shocked men, pulling out a cigarette.

How could he not have noticed? His little sister and only blood related family member was kidnapped by who knows.

She's gone. The things they could do to her-

The red aura of the king was subconsciously surrounds his tall figure.

I will find her and take her home. But not before I burn the ones who took her

Naomi's point of view

My bones felt so stiff from being in the same position for a couple hours. Nobody had came by for me until just recently where a guy around my age with brown shaggy hair that was growing passed his ears and almost reaching his shoulders. His tall figure walked in and had said nothing while his green eyes inspected me carefully.

He abruptly walks in front of my and hastily takes off the gag. I instinctively cough and take deep breaths from my mouth.

"There, there girl. You're alright" he says in his smooth deep voice.

"W-what the hell?" I stutter out the first thing that comes to mind.

"'What the hell' what?" He asks, leaning against a couple of crates behind him

"What the hell everything. Why did you bring me here? Why did you take that thing off? Why are you here?"

He takes out a lighter from his suit jacket and lights it then turns it off.

"Well you're here because we want to negotiate with the red clan. Now I'm here because if the red clan don't agree with said negotiations, then we get to keep you

"And if we get to keep you, then the boss and I were thinking on making you my wife"

I stare at him in disbelief.
"What the fuck?" I spat

"Oh come on now, we've been watching you. You're smart, you know your way around and you're quite beautiful. Besides it's time for you to move on" he says nonchalantly, picking at his cuticles.

"Move on from what?" I squint at him.

"Well for one, from home. I know you don't exactly want to be there. And two, from that one guy. What was his name? Fushimi? The traitor guy that you were all depressed about"

"That's none of your business whether I move on or not" I snap

"Oh come one cutie, he never treated you well anyways" he walked in my direction and leaned down towards my face.

"We've watched you for awhile now. We know you Naomi, we can treat you well, only if you stay" his fingers ghost over my cheek.
I'm left without words, completely shocked.
"I've waited awhile to be this close to you Naomi. I can't wait until there's truly no barriers" he glances down at the ropes confining me.

"Get. Away. From. Me" I whisper. The tall man sighs out and surprisingly stands back up and away.

"You'll come around sometime Naomi. In the meantime, I gotta go do some business. See you later sweetie" he smiles back at me before whistling and walking away.

The unnamed man walks back out but leaves the light on. I blow out a piece of hair that flew into my face and look around.

I can't take this anymore, when will they come?