Chapter 2- What The Hell

~Sariah~

"Woohoo!! Party!!" Danielle shouted as she climbed on top the table, I laughed and covered my face with my hands. I think she's beyond drunk at this point.

"Why aren't you having any funn??" She slurred.

"I am!" I shouted back in response.

She started twerking and dancing, and Perrie joined along as well, I don't believe I want to get drunk. Danielle hopped down and handed me a drink, "Here, drink this!"

I shook my head, "I'm fine with just a coke."

Perrie scoffed, "C'mon it's a party, loosen up and just have fun!"

I took a seat, "Fine.." They handed me a drink which I assumed to be coke with vodka. I took a sip, El took a seat next to me, "So, how does it feel to be getting married in a bit?"

I smiled, "Stressful, but I feel really good about it!"

"I can't believe I'm going to be calling you Mrs. Horan!"
I smile, I mean ... I am happy, right?

I take another two or three sips of my drink, and then I finish it up. I ask the bartender for another and a huge grin appears onto El's face, "That's what I call having fun.! Uhmm, excuse me mr." -the bartender looks at her- "8 shots of vodka please."

He chuckles, "Coming right up, ma'am." He kind of looks familiar, it's right on the tip of my tongue. I can't exactly remember.. He sets all eight shots down on the counter and then Dani and Perrie come rushing over. We all agree to down them on the count of three.

"One.'' El chirps.

"Two." Perrie says.

"Three!" Dani exclaims.

We all quickly down the shots and then grab the others, after we down those I grab my phone out of my clutch to check the time. It reads "2:17" and then I notice I have 3 missed calls, 6 texts, and one voice message from Niall. I excuse myself from the group and then step outside. I check the voice message first "Sariah, what the fuck. Where are you?! Call me immediately!"

Fuck, I didn't mean for this to happen. I click the messages and begin to read them, "Hey babe, how's everything going? xx"

"Text me soon.x"

"Having fun? What's going on over there?"

"Where are you? Call me."

"Sariah, what the hell? Call me!"

"I'm coming to get you! What the fuck!"

I press call and he answers almost immediately. "N-Niall?"

"Sariah, what the fuck??!"

"I'm sorry, I was just busy.. And I got sidetracked. And- and."

"I'm almost there, tell everyone goodbye."

"I'm sorry!" He hangs up. I rush inside and tell everyone that I'm leaving, they groan and scoff. "How're we supposed to have a 'bachelorette party' without a bachelorette?!"

"I know, but Niall's almost here. He needs to talk to me.."

"Fine.."

"I'll try and call you all in the morning, yeah?"

They nod, I walk out of the bar and sit on the curb waiting for Niall. I felt a hand tap my shoulder, I quickly turn around and it's the bartender from earlier. "Uhh, hi?" I say, but it turns out more of a question. "Hey." He has a smug look slapped across his face, "Do I know you?"

He smirks, "Kinda."

"Uh... Where from?" I take a step back.

"Corsica." He says while taking a step forward. Flashbacks run through my mind, that's where I know him from! I let out a squeak, "M-my fiancé is going to be here shortly. Y-you need to go."

"This is public property, technically I don't have to leave." He takes another step towards me , we are THIS close. I place my hands on his chest and give him a little push away from me. "Look, you need to leave me alone you creep."

He chuckles, "Nah." He runs his hand up and down my left thigh as I tremble, the only person who has done that to me is Niall. I knee him in the groin and then punch him in the stomach, "I fucking said leave me alone!"

Right on cue Niall's car pulls up and I jump inside, "STEP ON IT!" I clutch his arm and breathe heavily, "What's going on?!"

"That's the guy from C-Corsica!"

He looks pissed, "What did he do?"

"H-he kept flirting and getting close to me. Trying to make passes. H-he t-touched me."

He pulls over, and rushes over to my side of the car he pulls open the door and holds me, a few tears slip from my eyes. He just stood there comforting me and holding me. I really need him, for moments like this. Nobody would do this for me, nobody cares about me as much as he does .

A/N:

I'm super sorry for updating so late! Sorrryyyy! Don't kill me! Well at least it was longer, right?!

I love you all!

I'll update whenever I can(:

Vote and comment[: Don't be a silent reader!

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's