Chapter 14- Pretending

~Niall~

"Babe, baby. Wake up" I kissed Sariah's forehead, trying to wake her up.

She groaned, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and it read *7:46*, "Babe, it's 7:50".

She rolled over in my lap, "It's too early."

"You realize we're still on the bathroom floor?"

She frowned, "Don't remind me of yesterday."

I sighed, "C'mon, sit up"-she sat up-"Yesterday was a mistake."

I leaned in and our lips collided, moving in synch and molding as one. When we pulled away Sariah was in tears, "What's wrong, love?

"I messed up bad yesterday, I'm a complete fool. That's what's wrong, how can you deal with me?"

"Hey. No, no, no. Don't beat yourself up, if I didn't want this to work I would've let you leave. I love you more then you could imagine."

She smiles, but still sobs. "Niall, look at me. Honestly, I'm a mess!"

"A beautiful, important, mess." We both laugh, I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and kiss her lips gently once more.

"Maybe, you should get your side of the wedding stuff done and I go visit my mum?"

I nod, "I mean, I guess. Whatever you need is fine. Just promise you'll come back."

"Of course. I'd only be gone for a few days."

"I'm gonna miss you" I sighed.

"I know, I'm going to miss you too but.. Maybe we just need this break?"

"Break?" My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Ni- I didn't mean it like that. Please, not another fight."

"A break? That's what this is?"

"No, I'm sorry" she whimpered, tears followed.

"I-I.. I- just." I turned towards the door and wondered into the bedroom. I grabbed Sariah's suitcase from under the bed and opened it. "You want a break? Pack your shit, go see your mum."

"Niall, stop. I didn't mean it like that"-she sniffled-"I-I won't go see her, I'll stay with you."

I shook my head, "That's not what I want."

"Then what do you want?"

"For you to be happy."

"I am happy, I'm happy when I'm with you. I know I'm confusing, but I love you. I'd go insane without you."

My phone started to sound, I reached into my pocket and fished it out. "H-hello?" I stuttered, trying to regain my composure.

"Catherine? Yes.."

"Tonight? We have to?"

"Gah, yes. I'll tell her."

"When?

"Okay.. Bye."

"Well, that was Catherine.. Apparently we have to a dinner gala tonight."

Sariah nods, "U-okay.. Do you want me to go? I can just say I'm sick?"

"Of course I want you to come, it wouldn't be the same without you."

"D-do I just wear whatever?"

"U-no, Lou will be over in a hour. I suppose we need to shower and ready up?"

"Please, can we just pretend this never happened?"

She nods, "Yeah, that'd be great."

"I love you."

She grins showing off her beautiful smile, "I love you more."

I chuckle, "I love you most."

Sariah laughs, walks over to me and winks, "How about that shower?"

A/N:

Mmm, well..

I had two different endings to this..

I thought this would be the happiest one. o.o

Haven't really been interactive with you guys, so comment what your favourite song off of "Midnight Memories" is!

Vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader!

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's