Chapter 22- Happy

~Sariah~

As Eleanor laced up my rehearsal dress I could hear Niall in the other room a few doors over laughing and having muffled conversation.

His laugh made me smile, it's loud and goofy, yet it reminds me of home. I guess I can say that Niall is home now.

El rested her hand on my shoulder and spoke, "You look so beautiful, Niall is such a lucky guy."

I turned around and faced her and tears started to well up in my eyes, "Oh my god El, I can't believe this. This is the rehearsal dinner, I'm going to be getting married in two weeks."

"You're going to make a beautiful bride, Ms. Sariah almost-Horan."

We pulled each other in a quick embrace and then we stepped out into the hallway to meet with Danielle and Perrie.

They both gasped and then smiled, "You look absolutely stunning!"

"Thanks girls! Well let's get downstairs shall we?"

We hurry downstairs and wait for the pianist to sloppily play the Wedding March.

He starts and the Officiant directs  my father and I quickly walk down the aisle, It's not the real thing so I'm not worried about all the fine details.

I reach the front and she directs everyone and tells us where to stand. We run through a bit of the vows and the readings.

Mary Ann, the Officiant, then directs on how to properly leave and then we all go into a seperate room where caterers bring in some food. It wasn't the food that'd be served at the wedding of course, but it was the same caterers.

We all ate and chatted, Niall's hand enclosed mine and we excused ourselves to look around the venue once more before the wedding.

"It's just so beautiful, and we're going to be getting married here."

Niall smiled softly, "I just can't wait till I call you Mrs. Horan."

My heart fluttered and I leaned against his arm, he kissed my forehead and then lead me into the back and onto a patio. The sun was setting and it really was a perfect moment.

He whipped out his phone and then started mumbling about fans and Twitter, he leaned in and kissed me suddenly. I heard a camera shutter, letting me know that he had snapped a picture.

Our foreheads were leaning against eachothers and we both smiled against eachothers lips.

"What did you take a picture of, babe?"

"Us, bein' cute."

I felt my cheeks rage, "Really?"

He smiled, "Yeah, and I'm going t'post it if ya' don't mind?"

I bite my lip, and then nod my head. I mean, if it makes him happy then it makes me happy.

A/N:

Oh my gosh, I'm super sorry I haven't updated in an arseload of time!

I'm ashamed, bad Lexie, bad.

Sorry it's short too!

I'll try and update real soon(:

Vote and comment! No silent readers!

Byee loves  c:

~CrazyMofo's