Chapter 9- Harsh Reality

~Niall~

I have about ten minutes before takeoff so I decide to send Sariah a quick text to let her know I'm coming. "I'm on a plane, see you soon. Stay safe, love. xx"

All I get back in response is, "Okay."

I feel extremely terrible, I need to be there to comfort her. Right now, she's only got Harry. I just hope he doesn't screw up being sympathetic.

~Sariah~

My phone vibrates once, letting my know I've received a text. My heart skips a beat, I think it's my mum, messaging me back to let me know its all a joke. That she's fine, that she's perfectly healthy. But it's not..

It's Niall. I don't really want to speak with anyone but my mother. I can't help but feeling that God somehow poured this burden upon my mother, just because.. She tried not to sin, she is a good person.. Why do bad things happen to good people?

I open the message from Niall, it's just him telling me that he is on his way. I don't really know how to reply so I just simply say, "Okay."

I hope he doesn't feel I'm pushing him away.

I just want to engulf my mother in my embrace and let her know that everything will be fine. That nothing will change. But that won't happen, things will change and things won't be okay. For the time being..

"Sariah, here. I made some tea." Harry hands me a mug of tea and sits next to me. I let out a whimper, "Harry" -he looks at me and nods for me to continue- "Why do bad things happen to good people?"

"I uh.. I honestly don't know.."

I fall into his arms, and warm tears fall down my cheeks while he soothingly rubs my back. "Maybe you should go have a bath, yeah?" I nod and let Harry lead me to the bathroom, he runs the tap and pours bubble soap into the water and I watch as the bubbles form in the warm water.

He excuses himself and I undress, stepping into the water I feel a wave of relief run throughout my body, causing me to relax. I allow my body to sink under the water as I stare up at the white drywall ceiling. I notice all the lines and every detail about it.

I'll think about anything just to get away from my harsh reality.

A/N:

Sorry I've been gone for so long! One reason is because marching season.. Oh god, marching season.. It's officially over on Friday, after our last football game!

Another is because I wanted 20 comments on the last chapter, I only received 13..

Please, if I ask for a certain amount of comments at least try guys..

Anywho, hope you enjoy..

And yes I realize Sariah might be going into a bit of a depressed state.. Don't worry!

I'll update when possible(:

Comment and vote[: Dont be a silent reader!

Love you all!

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's