Chapter 12- Nervous

~Sariah~

"Oh god, Lou. The wedding is next month, I think I am going to vomit." I'm pacing back and forth in my bedroom, I decided to call Louis because I'm just really nervous. And he really is very good help.

Niall isn't here, he went to a store of some sort awhile ago.

And I've just started to get nervous because the wedding planner just called a bit ago, asking questions. To which I answered to the best of my ability.

"Just calm down, I'm sure everything will be fine! Life won't really change much, you and Niall already act like you're married!"

"I suppose.. But still it's a bit nerve wracking don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're right-" I heard a door open and then close- "Louis I have to go I think Niall is here. Bye!" I quickly hung up the phone and rushed down the stairs to greet him.

"Hey!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and he returned the favour with a kiss to my forehead.

"Heey, what's going on?"

"Oh, nothing. The wedding planner called earlier."

He grabbed both my hands, "Nervous, eh?"

"Well, a bit. I'll be fine.."

"Babe, if you want to talk you know I'm here."

I nod my head, "I know. But doesn't this just make you nervous?"

"What? The marriage? I mean, well maybe a tad. Doesn't bother me too much."

"I just don't understand how calm you are about this."

"Ey, it's because I love you. And can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I nod my head once more before taking a seat on the sofa. "I love you too."

A/N:

Vote and comment!

Check out my new fan-fic "Run Away Baby". xx

~CrazyMofo's