Chapter 21- About What?

~Sariah~

When I wake up Niall isn't by my side. I look everywhere in the house and he isn't here.

I'm just guessing he's out with the lads.

I send him a quick text-

"Hey, babe, where are you?"

I check my phone 10 minutes later no reply, 20 minutes still no reply. 20 minutes turns into 30 and 30 turns into 40.

I decide to send another message, "Niall, hun.. Where are you?"

I gnaw on my bottom lip and await a reply, it's been over 90 minutes since the first text and I haven't gotten a single reply.

I pick up my phone and dial in his number, as I am about to hit "call" Niall walks in the door.

I shoot up and run to hug him, "What's wrong, princess?"

"I was just worried, I haven't heard from you all morning."

"Oh yeah" -he scratches the back of his neck-"Sorry I just had to deal with some things."

"Like?" I ask, wanting him to elaborate.

"Talking to management" he murmurs under his breath.

"About what?"

"You, er, us."

"Niall, what exactly did you say?"

"Umm, well I just told Catherine to leave us alone and that we weren't going to listen.."

"Niall! God, she'll skin us alive."

"I mean, I think she got the point. I don't think she'll be bothering us anytime soon."

"Oh god.. And I'll have to see her soon I start practice a bit after the wedding!"

"Babe"-he takes my hand in his, leading me to the sofa-"look everything will be fine. I doubt she'll say anything to you."

I groan weakly, "I wish you'd told me first."

"We both know if I did you'd say no."

"I suppose.."

"It's over with, it's fixed let's leave it in the past, please?"

"Oh, okay. Only because I don't want another argument."

He smiles and we spend the rest of the day on and off the phone with the wedding planner.

A/N:

Ew, I know this is really short but I needed to update!

Well, hope you enjoyed(:

Vote and comment! No silent readers!

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's