Chapter 4- I Already Know

~Sariah~

I bid Niall goodbye and then I was off, I had a wedding dress appointment, my dress had gone through alterations so I had to make sure it fit perfectly. I started to become really anxious as I neared the bridal dress fitting.

As I entered the shoppe I saw my dress sitting on a mannequin it was absolutely beautiful, it was a Marchesa. Sweetheart neckline, pure white, ball gown. It was embroiled with beautiful diamonds, and it had a ruffled bottom half. The veil was gorgeous too , it had diamonds and it ran down to my bum. An employee asked me if I'd like to try it on, of course I said yes. As I slid the gown on, tears threatened to spill, but I maintained my composure. It was absolutely the dress for me.

My mum, dad, and little sister were waiting for me to come out of the fitting room. I slowly walked out and stood on the mini platform for all to see.

My mum sighed, "You look so pretty, Sariah."

I smiled, I could see the tears flowing down my mothers face, "Mum, stop crying. You're going to make me cry!"

I chuckled, my sister said I look absolutely marvellous. And my father was just about speechless.

I walked back into the fitting room only to receive a call from Niall, "Hello?"

"Hi, love. How's everything going?!" I smiled like a doof, just hearing his voice made me happy.

I sniffled, "It's going terrifically."

"Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see it."

"I really hope everyone likes it! I'll be home in a bit, do you want me to pick up some lunch?"

"Yes, please! Uh can you bring-"

"I already know," I interjected.

He chuckled, "See you soon."

I hung up and dressed into my clothes, I left and picked up some Nandos. I swear that boy would eat there everyday if he could.

A/N:

Hope everyone enjoys!

I'll update when I can(:

Vote and comment[: Don't be a silent reader!

~Lexie