Chapter 11- Quality Time

~Niall~

Surprisingly I wake up before Sariah, so I carefully climb out of bed and make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I turn on one of the burners and get a pan and place it on the stove, I grab three eggs and crack them into a bowl. I add a pinch of salt and pepper, and some cheese into the beated eggs. I beat it a couple more times before pouring the mix into the pre-heated pan.

While the eggs cook I grab two glasses and pour some orange juice into them and add two ice cubes into each. After the eggs are done cooking I place them onto two separate plates and place them, along with the OJ, onto a tray.

I also slice some strawberries and place them into a small bowl and place them too on the tray, and head upstairs to Sariah.

I gently tapped her and then kissed her forehead, she smiled as she rubbed her eyes. "Morning, Niall" she said as she yawned.

"Morning. I've made some breakfast!"

She's still smiling, "Sounds divine, hun. Thanks."

I place the tray on the bed in front of her and sit next to her, we both eat happily and we don't really say much. There is a silence, not an awkward silence.. More like a peacefully, loving silence. If that makes sense.

We exchanged silly looks and chuckles, this is where we really have 'quality' time. Not at those fancy restaurants and big malls, it's here. Right in our own home.

~Sariah~

After Niall and I wash and put away the dishes we go and sit on the sofa.

"What would you like to do today, love?" Niall asks.

"Cuddle, and watch a film."

He chuckles, "Mmkay, what would you like to watch?"

"Let's see... The Little Mermaid!"

He laughs, "Seriously?"

"Umm, yeah.. Why, do you not like it?"

"If you like it, I like it babe." He kisses my nose and then grabs the remote control. "We'll have to watch it on Netflix since I don't have it on disc. Okay?"

I nod and wait for him to find it on Netflix, he finally finds it and then he leans back while I lay my head on his chest. I pull my legs up onto the sofa, and Niall pulls a blanket over us. Once we're all situated he plays the movie.

"I'd sell my voice for you, Niall" I giggle.

He smiles, "And I'd do the same for you."

A/N:

Blah, not my best but I needed to update .-.

I hope you somewhat enjoyed.

Well vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader!

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's