Chapter 15- You Tired?

~Sariah~

Thank god Niall agreed with me to get out of the shower a few minutes earlier than he planned, because Lou arrived literally 7 minutes after we stepped out.

Lou handed me a pretty little number, it was a black evening dress, it was about thigh length and had a strapless neckline. The dress had metallic-silver design work on the sides. It was accompanied by black Tony Bowls heels and black and silver bangles.

Lou blow dried and curled my hair to add to the look, lastly she did my makeup. Niall specified how much to put on, he hates it when I have on a lot of makeup let alone any at all. So Lou just did a faint black-grey smokey-eye with a clear lipgloss.

Niall looked quite sharp himself, he had on a nice suit with a tie, and watch.

I felt a bit awkward about going to the gala, I didn't even know the name of the hosting party. "Niall?"

"Yeah, love?"

"Who is even hosting the gala?"

"The gala?"-he let out an awkward chuckle-"Catherine didn't tell me" Niall gushed sheepishly.

"She didn't tell you, wow this sucks."

"Ya' it does, but uh the car should be here any moment."

"Uh, yeah. I feel quite dumb ya' know?

We should head downstairs I guess."

"Yeah, we need to."

Before I went downstairs I thanked Lou for Niall, and myself.

Couldn't have timed it better myself, as soon as I stepped foot outside the flat, a sleek black car pulled along side the curb.

The driver started to open his door then Niall stopped him, "I got it!"

Niall ran to the car door and opened it for me, I smiled and thanked him kindly, always so thoughtful that boy.

The drive to the event is pretty much silent, besides the music playing quietly that the driver had going.

I patted my hands on my knees to help with the boredom, "Uh, so how long will we be out for?"

"Uh, pretty late I reckon" Niall says while taking my hand in his.

"I wasn't planning on staying out real late, Niall. Remember Catherine is still expecting my call."

He nods, "So have you made your decision then?"

"Yeah" I mumble.

"Hey"-he gives my hand a slight squeeze-"I don't want to pressure you into somethin' you don't want. But if we're getting married, things are going to change. I don't want you to be across the ocean durin' this pivotal moment in our lives."

I sigh, "I know, that's why I'm taking the job with Little Mix.."

"Well, that's great! You're gonna have loads of fun! I mean hell you'll be with Perrie!"

"Yeah, there's a positive."

"Look, babe, lets not talk 'bout this now. Lets enjoy t'night, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay. Well we're almost there."

I stare out of the tinted glass window and just take in the scene. The lights are always so pretty at night.

I'm so absorbed in my own thoughts I don't even realise we've arrived, "Sariah, we're here. Ya' coming?"

I nod my head and slide out of the car, immediately bright lights start flashing. These damn paps, they never leave anyone alone. Even when I'd stay at home for the longest time I'd have the occasional one try and get a picture, it's quite unnerving.

I shade my eyes with one of my hands and my other is occupied with Niall's.

He leads me inside and we find our table.

"Hey, babe. Ya' thirsty or anything?"

"Yeah, I could actually go for a drink right about now."

He signals over a waiter and asks him to bring two glasses of champagne, the waiter does so and brings over two glasses filled almost to the rim. Niall generously tips him and the waiter leaves.

I take a small sip and then set the glass down on the table, the event has now started and there are people donating left and right. Niall even donates a bit, It's really sweet.

I'd donate big money too, but really besides the small stuff I can afford, Niall's been paying for everything I need and or want.

He is really selfless, he just gives so much, he takes care of people. That's another quality I like in him.

It's nearly half past twelve and I'm dead tired, I don't want to tell Niall I'd feel selfish.

Niall glances over at me, "Sariah, you tired?"

Damn that boy, he knows me so well, I nod slowly "Yeah.."

"Ready to go? You're gonna have a long day tomorrow."

"But, I don't really want to leave. I'd feel selfish babe."

"I understand, but I just think maybe we should go home?"

"Yeah, okay.."

He stands up and waits for my hand to meet with his, he takes my hand in his and we exit the building. On the way out I slip two twenty dollar bills into the small donation jar on a table in the back.

As soon as we step out of the building the paps start taking pictures and yelling to us, "Niall, Niall! Sariah, the engagement how's it going?! Are you pregnant, Sariah! Niall is it true you cheated?!"

Cheated, pregnant? How ridiculous. I'm not anywhere near pregnant! And, Niall cheating? He's faithful, he'd never cheat.

We quickly slide into the car and drive away, the paparazzi still taking pictures. They'll do anything for a story.

We arrive home shortly after and get dressed for bed.

Niall and I cuddle in bed and talk about the night, before falling asleep soon after.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed(:

Vote and comment! No silent readers!

Comment what your favourite song off of "Up All Night" is(:

Byee loves c:

~CrazyMofo's