Chapter 25- What?

~Sariah~

Here it is, today's the day. The day I become Mrs. Horan. I've been waiting for this day, for the longest time.

Eleanor laced up my wedding dress and Dani helped with putting on my shoes. The only thing professional I had done to me was my hair and make-up.

My hair was curled, and I had on light make-up. Guess who's decision that was?

Everything seemed to be going perfectly, the cake and caterers were here. And all of the decorations were set up and ready to go.

Everybody was downstairs waiting for the ceremony to begin. I and my bridesmaids were the last to get ready.

"Is everybody ready?" Perrie questioned.

"Yeah, I believe so. I guess we should go, now shouldn't we?" I chuckled.

They all laughed as we made our way downstairs and into the hallway, in front of the huge wooden doors.

My breathing pattern became eradic, I just realised how nervous I actually am.

And before I knew it, the doors opened and the pianist started playing. Everyone stood, and my feet began propelling me forward, with my father's arm linked around mine.

I slowly but surely reached the front of the room and took my spot in front of Niall.

He wasn't looking me straight in the eye like he did at the run through a couple weeks ago. He wasn't smiling either.

A spring of worry filled my body. What was wrong? The minister asked everyone to be seated and coughed to clear his throat.

Niall started shaking his head, "I can't marry you."

As soon as those 4 words slipped out of his mouth, my heart dropped to my stomach.

"What?" I whispered.

"I can't marry this girl!" He yelled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone stared at me, and then at him.

"What?" I asked again.

"I can't marry this girl, because I've been cheating on her. Continuously cheating on her!"

A few people gasped, his mother looked like she was about to cry.

I crumpled to the floor and started sobbing. Did this just really happen? Niall ran out of the church and I was left by myself with dozens of shocked guests.

Eleanor tried convincing me to leave and go back to the dressing room. I didn't, and couldn't go. I just want Niall, how could he do this do me, and I still feel so loyal to him.

Harry was fuming, "How in the world could he do this?! I warned him, and he disregarded what I said! I'm gonna kill him!"

I jolted up and yelped, Niall shot up as well and grabbed my arm.

"What's the matter?"

I slapped his arm, "What is wrong with you?!"

Confusion spread about his face, "What?"

I suddenly remembered that I was awake, and that was only a dream- no, a nightmare.

I sighed, "I'm sorry. It was only a dream."

"What was it about?" He asked.

"The wedding.. When we were about to begin the ceremony you said you couldn't marry me because you cheated on me multiple times."

Hurt filled his eyes, "Babe" - he took my hand in his- "I would never, ever cheat on you."

If relief were a drug, if be over-dosing on it right about now. "I know, but it just seemed so real."

"I understand, I love you. And that'd never happen."

A/N:

Whoop-whoop! I updatedddd(:

Who got scared for a minute there??!

I really, really, really, really hope you enjoyed  cx

Anywhoooo, I'll update soon!

Vote and comment! No silent readers!

Byee loves  c:

~CrazyMofo's