Chapter One❤

Miracle💦

(7 Months Later)

"Buut Daddy said yeahh!" Carmelo, who's now one year and six months old whined.

"Okay Melo. Ask Daddy to get you some ice cream. I gotta feed Quan." I was referring to my two month old son.

I named him Quan Keyan Marshall which is close enough to Quavious Keyate Marshall. Carmelo loves him soo much, I swear he's attatched to him. He always wants to help with him by holding, feeding and kissing him aall the time. But I have no reason to complain, it's cute. Carmelo is really starting to take after Anthony now, looks wise.

"I wanna help." He pouted his bottom lip, slowly walking to me.

"Go get me a diaper from yall room." I laughed as he ran out the room, screaming.

Just then, Quan laughed. "What you laughing at stinka?" I made a face at him, making him giggle.

"Bae?" Quavo called out, walking into the room.

"Yes Quavious?" I asked, laughing since he still doesn't like being called that.

"Don't call me that shit. Whea my charger?" He asked holding up his phone which had the message telling him to charge it.

"Ask Carmelo, he was asking me of he could use it for his phone earlier." I shrugged mainly focused on Quan.

"Spoiled ass." He muttered, just as Carmelo walked back into the room with the charger, his phone and the diaper.

"Gimme my shit lil nigga." Qua snatched it from him.

"Don't snatch, Imma tell mama." Carmelo punch Quavo's leg and ran around the bed, lifting himself on it.

"Ight, remember dat." Qua laughed plugging his phone up before sitting on the bed and taking Quan just as I unbuttoned his onsie.

"Waddup Baby Q?" He kissed him all over his face.

"Quavo, you saw me about to change his diaper." I whined.

"Lemme do it, it's my day with him anyways." I shrugged, passing him the diaper.

Whenever we don't have plans to be together all day as a family, sometimes I get both, neither, just Quan or just Carmelo and vice versa. Today was my day with my big baaby.

"Yay, I get you today Mommy!" Carmelo stated, jumping onto my lap.

"Yeahhh!" I hugged him kissing all over his face.

"Moommmmy stop!" He giggled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you have to get me dressed. I wanna see my baby sister Kailen and Uncle Takeoff and Uncle Kiari and Uncle Rich And Mekhi and Auntie Jasmine...Oh, and everybody else." I laughed as he said this.

I got out the bed and walked out the room. He pulled me into his room. He got out his Versace boxers, gold and black YRB Joggers meaning Young Rich Babies and his matching shirt with his custom made taxi 12s. I watched as he struggles to put his shirt on.