Chapter 29❤

Rich

  I called Miracle's phone for my night call since she ain't answer my morning or afternoon call. She finally answered and I was pissed and happy at the same time.

"Fuck you doin' Miracle?" I asked, causing Quavo to look at me but he quickly looked away.

"Watching movies with the kids and offset and his kids." She explained sounding sleepy. She know she was sleep.

"Next time I call you, answer ya phone brah!" I tell help, making her kiss her teeth.

"You not my Daddy but I ain't see you calling. These kids done had me busy all day." She stated, sighing.

"Whatever, lemme speak to Mekhi." I asked, hoping he wasn't sleep.

Alright, hold on."

I heard moving before Mekhi's voice traveled into my ear.

"Hello?" Hid little voice asked, sounding as if he was sleepy too.

"Wassup lil nigga?" I asked and I heard him gasp.

"Hey Daddy! I miss you." He whined.

"I miss you too but Imma be gone for a while. Don't get soft and shit though. Remember what I said about watching over Miracle and nem' ight?" I reminded him, just to male sure he ain't forget.

"Of course I remember and I'm never soft." He laughed, sounding like me which made me smile.

"I know, I'm fucking witcha. But Imma call you tomorrow my time almost up. I love you." I told him.

"Okay, I love you too Daddy." Then the phone disconnected.

I hung the phone up and slid my hand down my face. Ion know how Imma do this shit without my son? This ain't how it's pose' ta be...

Nyomi

"Kailen what's wrong?" I asked as she cried loudly at almost twelve o'clock at night. This parenting stuff hasn't been easy but neither has it been hard. I do love taking care of Kai though.

As soon as I picked her up, she gripped on my shirt and stopped crying, only wanting attention. She has really grown on me. I smiled as I walked over into my room. Queenie was sitting on my bed, glowing that pregnancy glow.

"Ugh, she is so cute!" She cooed as I laid down with her on my chest.

"I know right. She's one of the most chill babies I've met." I stated, staring at her.

"I hope me and Jose's baby is like her." She smiled.

I slowly and lightly smoothed her soft hair down. She slowly fell back to sleep. It was even more cute since she was trying so hard not to.

"I love taking care of her but it would all be easier if takeoff was here." I sighed.

"Yeah, hopefully these two years go by quickly." Queenie nodded in agreement.

"I still don't know how that lawyer got there sentence down to two years." I admitted, furrowing my eyebrows.

"She most likely fucked someone of higher power. Ya' know, shit that happens in Atlanta." Queenie said truthfully, making me laugh.

  I got up and laid Kailen down on her tummy. I put her blanket over her tiny body before kissing her forehead. I could feel Queenie staring at me. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"I hope I'm as good of a mother as you are." She huffed.

"That'll be determined in less than seven months but I'm sure you will be. You always have me if you ever need help." I hugged her tightly and she nodded.

"Oh, I know. Ya phone gone be ringing all fuckin' day too." We laughed quietly, trying not to wake Kailen.

Jasmine

"Are you gonna do it or not?" Kiari huffed irritated.

"Nope." I shook my head.

He wanted me to come with him to his mom's house to meet his family. I'm not all for the questions and attention though.

"Why the fuck not?!" He yelled, following me into the kitchen.

I ignored him, opening the refrigerator door. He slammed it shut, almost smashing my hands. I mugged him and attempted to walk past him but was stopped once he snatched me back to him.

"Whaat Kiari?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I said why not?" He repeated, returning my mug.

"Because, I don't want to! They might not even like me! I just don't wanna meet them! We not even together!" I snatched away from him and walked up to Kilee's room.

I knew he was gonna follow me. I picked up Kilee and she smiled up at me. I kissed her forehead and walked past Kiari again. I went into Kj and Kody's room seeing they were watching Spongebob. I was still pissed that Kiari had cheated on me. I don't mind taking care of them though. I treat them as if they're mine. Kj live with us now since his mother dropped him off and never came to get him. Kody is over here for the week, until Sunday when Oriel comes to get him. He's two months older than Quan.

I walked into our room, sitting on the bed with my baby. I played with her as Kiari sat on the bed.

"That's what you been mad fa? Cause' we ain't together? You broke up with me over some shit that happened a fuckin' year ago!" He yelled as if Kilee wasn't right here.

"Shut up. You see my baby right here." I sent him a look.

"Gimme her." He just took her from me. I swear, I don't have time for his ass today.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts, clicking Miracle's name. She answered on the second ring.

"Heyy biitch!" She greeted me the same way she always does.

"Hey hoe." I slightly smiled.

"Well, that was dry. What's wrong babes?" She knew me all too well.

"Girl, this bitch ova here irritating me." He quickly looked at me furrowing his eyebrows. I held my hand up in his face.

"Who Ki?" She giggled, already knowing.

"Yes girl. He soo...ugh!" I couldn't even explain the feeling.

"You want me to come ova there?" She asked, partially right.

"Nope, I'm coming over there." I stated.

"Alri--" Was all she got out before me phone was snatched out my hand.

"Nahh, she ain't coming." Then he hung up on her.

"Ki, what the fuck you doing?!" I asked, tired of his shit.

"Shut up. You see my baby right here." He mocked me, chuckling.

"I hate you." I mumbled, going into the room with Kody and Kj.

"Hey mommy." Kj greeted me and Kody smiled at me.

"Hey y'all." I smiled sitting in the middle of them on the floor. I just stopped telling Kj I wasn't his mom even though he already knew. I might as well be since I'm the only mother figure in his life.

Kiari walked past the door, purposely. I rolled my eyes. I do miss being held by him. I miss his kisses and touch. I wanna fix this problem but I'm tired of him being childish and extra. I love him so much but he treats me like I'm nothing most of the time. I'm not feeding into his bullshit anymore.

I think it's better this way...