Chapter 2❤

(Kailen in the MM)

Quavo

"Wassup Neph?" I asked dapping him after I took Quan out his car seat and laid him next to Kailen, Brianna's baby which just so happens to be mine.

"Nun, taking care of ya daughter." He stale faced me.

"Damn, I hope yo ass mad. You know dis all part of the plan. Why you trippin fo??" I asked sitting next to him.

"Damn Unc, why we can't just kill dis hoe?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Because we gotta wait till the time is right." I explained.

"It gotta be soon tho. Kailen boutta start getting used to Brianna more." He said glancing back at her.

"Yeah, you right. Whea Brianna at anyways?" I asked noticing she wasn't even here.

"Prolly out tricking or sum shit." He shrugged. 

"Mhm. You tryna head to Magic tonight?" I was definitely tryna T'up tonight.

"We ain't did dat in a minute. I'm down, Set coming?" Takeoff stood and walked into his closet.

"I ain't even asked him yet but I know he'll say yeah." I shrugged.

Offset

"Kiari, what happened to us?" This girl I used to fuck with a while ago asked me as I seen her in the mall.

"Whatchu mean Diamond? I got a whole fuckin' family and you tryna pull dis bullshit. Fuck wrong witchu?" I asked getting more angry by the second.

"Oh, so now that you with that bitch, you think you too good for me." She pushed me.

"Stop." I said calmly.

"Make me nigga!" She scream pushing me again.

"Hit me one more time Dia--" She slapped me across my face.

  I stared at her in disbelief. I only meant to threaten her so she'd stop but she didn't so I punch her ass in the face, knocking her to the ground in tears. She stared at me with big eyes.

"Kiari, how could you?" She cried.

"It's Offset to you bitch. I told yo dumb ass to stop but you kept fucking touching me!" I shouted.

"Ki--Baby, what did you do to her?!" Jasmine screamed, walking over to us.

"She was fucking touchin me and talkin' shit bout my family. Hoe ass, just pissed me the fuck off." I walked out the store, grabbing Jasmine's hand.

"Ki, you just gon leave her like dat?" Jasmine asked, snatching her hand from me.

"Yeahh, why the fuck is you trippin?! She talkin' shit bout you and you tryna show her all this damn sympathy! If you like her so fuckin' bad, go help her, be with her. I really don't give two fucks!" I shouted getting in her face.

"Kiari what the hell wrong with yo ass?!" She asked, pushing me out her way and walking around me.

"Whea you going?" I asked, sizing her up.

"I wanna go home." She said quietly, snatching away from me and heading towards the exit.

   I blew a breath of frustration and followed her out the store. As we reached the car, I tried to help her ass into the car but she pushed me and did it herself. I shrugged, walking around to the other side. My phone rung just before I started the car and I heard Jasmine kiss her teeth. Rolling my eyes, answering my phone.

"Waddup?" I spoke, not knowing who I was talking to.

"Dad, I'm ready." Kj's small voice rang in my ears.

"Ight. I'm on my way lil one." I stated, starting the car.

"Ight." He hung up. I chuckled, not knowing why I even bought him a phone but shidd, he wanted it.

"One of your hoes?" Jasmine muttered, thinking I ain't hear.

"Hoes? Ion have those." I shrugged, laughing.

"Mhmm, whatever." She turned to face the window.

Kameron

"Buut Daaddyy, I wanna see Miracle & Melooo." Kaya yelled, pouting her feet.

"Betta give her what she wants." Khalil shrugged as I looked for him for help.

"Okay, okay." I sighed, dialing her number.

  It wrong twice before she answered.

"Heey best frieeend!" She said cheerfully.

"Wassup Mir? You n think you can slide through?" I asked mentally crossing my fingers.

"Yeahh, Melo was just asking about you. What time?" She asked. I could tell she was smiling.

"Right now, if it's possible." 

"K, I'm on my way." 

  With that, she hung up. I haven't seen shawty in about a week.

"Daddy, they coming?" Kaya asked, jumping up and down impatiently.

"Yea, babygirl. They on they way." I nodded picking her up and sitting on the couch, waiting for the doorbell.

Khalil

I walked downstairs, seeing Kameron on the couch with Kaya, Carmelo and Miracle. I turned my lips up at them as I walked around the couch so they could see me.

"Heyy Unlce Khalil." Kaya smiled.

"Mhmm. Y'all just wasn't gone include me in y'all lil play date?" I asked. Carmelo laughed and pushed me.

"Stop being a baby." He squealed making me laugh.

"Nigga, you the baby. Spoiled ass." I pushed him back.

"Khalil don't be cussing at my baby." Miracle kicked me.

"Daaang, everybody wanna try to beat my--butt today. Wassup witchu Kam?" I bucked up at him.

"Khalil, you betta take yo ass on somewhwere kid." He chuckled.

"I'm a kid cause' I'm boutta be 23 and you 24?" I asked squeezing between him and Miracle.

"No, that's why you a kid. Kaya and Carmelo more mature than yo overgrown ass." He moved away from me.

"Nuh uh!" I defended.

"Yuh huh!" Kaya and Carmelo said in unison.

"Ight, remeber dat kids." I chucked up the deuces as I got off the couch and walked to the front door. snatching my keys off the counter. I stood outside for a minute, thinking on where to go.

"Imma go fuck widd my best friend." I stated, referring to Jasmine.