Chapter 12❤

Rich

  My eyes opened, finally and I was laying in a hospital bed. I ain't seen nobody and I ain't heard my son's voice. Oh yeah, them fuckers got him. I swear to god, I'm killing dat hoe. I tried getting outta the bed but a sharp pain went through my chest.

"What the fuck?" I asked, holding my chest.

   The door then opened. My eye sight was a bit blurry so I couldn't make out who they were. Then they stepped closer and I seen red and light brown dreads. I instantly knew who it was. Then my eyes sight adjusted and he was smiling his ass off.

"Wassup big bro." He sat on the end of the bed.

"Waddup Dex, when you get here?" I asked, watching him playing with his keys.

"I been here. You know I heard about where ya son at." He looked up from his keys.

"Where he at?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"With some hoe named Brianna. I know the exact location though." I slowly sat up, trying not to hurt myself again.

"I needa get the hell up outta here right now." I sighed.

"You want me to get a doctor?" He questioned.

  I nodded and watched him leave the room. If your wondering which Dex I'm talm bout, it's Famous Dex. I recently signed him to my label, Rich Forever. Shits crazy because he's the main person there when I need someone. Shit makes me think, where the fuck Offset and nem at? I know they visited me without the girls but where are they at this moment? I hope they thinking of a way to get my son back and not fucking around.

Messiah

   I been at the party the whole time but I ain't said nun to nobody. When Miracle walked into the house with Quan, I brought Casiaa into the house and followed her up the stairs, to the bathroom.

"Sis?" I said, scaring her a bit. She looked at me and pushed me while I laughed.

"You jerk." She rolled her eyes, fixing Quan's diaper then starting to put his clothes back on.

"This is your sister? I was looking at her the whole time because y'all look alike." Casiaa said, squeezing my hand.

"Everybody says that. I'm Miracle though." She smiled at Casiaa, glancing at her stomach which was gettin rather large and round.

"Oh, I know. You're the only person he ever talks about, other then Mariah. But I'm Casiaa." Casiaa returned the smile.

"Nice to meet you. If he told you anything mean I did to him, it's true. But y'all naming her Mariah?" Miracle asked, picking Quan up.

"Yup, she chose the name. I wanted her to be named something more unique, like Majesty or sum because our names aren't common." I admitted with a shrugged.

"You did not say Majesty, I did and you named her so don't try to switch it around boy." Casiaa slapped my arm.

"Aww, I like Majesty." Miracle smiled as she led us back down the stairs and into the living room.

"Told you!" Casiaa sat on the couch, slowly.

"Whatever, it's Majesty then." I shrugged.

"So when are you due?" Miracle questioned, laying Quan on her lap while rubbing his back.

"In July." Casiaa replied.

"Just two more months?" Miracle questioned, surprised.

  We nodded. I couldn't wait to hold her either. I talked to her all the time. Two months seem so far away. I'm ready to officially be a father.

Khalil

   Most would say I was wrong but that's not the case. I really don't give a fuck about their little relationship. Now that they're broken up, I can finally be with Jasmine. At first I wasn't feeling her like dat but something made me change my mind. I gotta have he and we all know Jasmine a crybaby. She gonna need someone to comfort her and that person will be me.

"You good?" I asked her as I was driving her home.

"Khalil, shut up talking to me. You foul as fuck!' She snapped.

"I was helping yo ass get away from someone that ain't good fa you!" I shot back.

"Nah, you were lying and tryna get to him because you don't like him." She mumbled.

"Point is, you're single now so we can be together and start this new life...together." I smirked.

"I don't like you like that Khalil. The only nigga I want is Kiari and now he hates me because you. But I'm gonna be independent as fuck and stay away from the both of you. Imma raise Kilee alone." She spat.

"Bro, you tripping." I said, pulling up into her driveway.

"No, you're tripping. Stay away from me." She got out my car and walked to her front door.

"I can't do that, ma."

Jasmine

   Niggas are crazy as fuck. I don't want nothing to do with neither of them now. The only person I seen, as soon as I walked into the house, was offset. He looked at me, shook his head and chuckled, walking up the stairs.

"Ain't shit funny." I spat, following him into my room.

"Yo, shut up talking to me hoe." He sat on the bed and stared at me.

"How am I a hoe? I didn't do shit with that man! You shoulda pushed his ass in the water instead of me. He just told me he did it so him and me could be together but whatever, fuck y'all." I walked into the closet and closed and locked the door. I heard him sigh and I knew a dumb ass apology was comin'.

"Jasmine, open the door." He said.

"Leave me alone Kiari. I'm so tired of you cheating, believing what everyone else says when your supposed to be my man. You made it clear that you want nothing to do with me and the feeling's mutual. I'm done." I cried as I let the tears flow.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Can you open the door so we can fuckin talk this shit out?" He asked.

   I didn't respond. Instead, I drowned him outta my head and stopped listening. I have nothing to say to him. It's over. We're over. I'm done.