Chapter 24❤

Kailen in the multi-media💕

2 Weeks Later...

Miracle

Just like Quavo said, Carmelo and Mekhi begin asking about his and Rich's whereabouts. Everyday for the last two weeks.

Today, Kj came to play with the boys. At the moment, they were outside attempting to play football. Kiari came and sat besides me on the porch. I looked at him and he looked stressed out.

"What's wrong?" I asked before he could speak.

"I'm in some serious shit..." He trailed off, staring at Kj.

"What'd you do now?" I sighed, preparing myself for this one.

"I aint did shit. Well, I did but it was a while back. The shit done caught up to me though." He said, smacking his lips.

"What is it Kiari, damn." I rolled my eyes, impatiently.

He finally looked at me. "First, Kj mama saying she leaving his ass with me. I ain't got no problem with that but she can't just leave him and not come see him. Ha ass already signed the paper, giving me full custody of him. That's that same shit Rich babymama done pulled on his ass." He explained.

"That's a serious problem. Jasmine is just now gettin' on schedule with Kilee. Now you gotta deal with my boo crazy ass and two kids.

"Probably three." He muttered.

"Three?' I questioned.

"Rememba' when we had that talk about ole' girl saying she was pregnant with my child a while back?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Kiari, no." I shook my head.

"Miracle, yes. I already took the test and today he's two months. His name is Kody. Oriel, his mama, talm bout she wants him to come stay with me for a while to get to know me betta'. I ain't got time to lose my babies man." He stated furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's not that serious. Well, it's serious but you told her you cheated. She knew there could possibly be a baby and she still came back to you. I doubt she'd leave you." I spoke, honestly.

"But rememba' she just was boutta leave me the day she went into labor." He said shaking his head.

"She's still here though." I added.

"Not fa' long." He stood and walked to the boys, playing with them.

Elle

For those if you who don't know, I'm Rich's second babymama. Why nobody knows about me? Because Rich always tries keeping shit between us on the low. But, nahh I ain't boutta keep doing the shit. He got me fucked up, for real.

I'm boutta fuck some shit up...

Quavo

Man, these niggas in this place got me fucked up. Some lil nigga tried punking me yesterday. Ole' gay ass nigga was tryna push up on me so he got knocked the fuck out. Ion go dat way, lil dude had huncho fucked up.

"Nigga, you always fucking somebody up." Rich commented, putting in his two cents.

"Nigga, I'll fuck you up." I said, glaring at him.

"Bro, fuck allat." He smacked his lips.

I just shook my head at his goofy ass. Fuck him, I needa talk to my baby. I walked to the phone and picked it up, beginning to press her number in.

"Marshall, you're not allowed phone privileges for the rest of the week." One of the officers, in the office said with a smirk.

"Man, what the fuck? Why not?" I asked mugging them.

"Oh, you know why." The other fat ass said.

"This some bullshit." I said, waving them off and going to sit besides Skippa.

We ain't even been sentenced or had our court date yet and these muthafuckas already irritating me. I needa speak to our lawyer, for real.

"You want me to call for you?" Takeoff asked, looking over at me.

"Hell yeah." I nodded.

He walked over to the phone and dialed her number. I looked over at the officers who ain't say shit. They always worried bout what the fuck I got going on. They lucky Set ain't in this bitch. He'd fuck this shit up.

"Hello?" I heard, making me turn to listen to their conversation.

I listened as they exchanged words until the call was over. He barely said anything so I know Miracle loud mouth ass told him some shit. He sat back down and looked at me.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well, Kameron and Khalil was over there a couple times." He stated.

"Fuck was they doing over there?" Jose asked.

"Ion know. Queenie and Nyomi ass the best of friends and shit. Nyomi taking care of Kailen too." He shrugged and smiled.

"Ight, what else?" I asked, impatiently.

"Y'all rememba' Oriel?" Takeoff laughed.

"The lil nat Set was fucking with?" Lingo asked, joining him in laughter.

"Yeah. She had his son, Kody two months ago from today and she supposed to be dropping him off to stay there for a week. Kj mama done dropped him off with Set and ain't planning to come get him so he scared Jasmine boutta take Kilee and leave his ass." Takeoff explained.

"Damn, he gonna get caught up." I shook my head.

"Oh, and Anthony visited Miracle." He added.

"What the fuck for?" I asked.

"I guess he came to see if Melo remembered him and he apologized." He said, surprisingly.

I scoffed. "That bitch ain't mean that shit. He planning something." I said, not believing it.

"Yeah, he right. He ain't just popping up outta nowhere to see if Melo rememba him and apologize." Rich put his two cents in again but he lucky this time I agreed with him.

"And y'all kids been asking about y'all." He said.

"I bet." Rich and I said in unison.

I missed them kids too. I was ready to do my time and go home but these bitches in here playing widd my fucking emotions. If ion keep my calm, imma have to do extra time. If niggas stay the fuck away from me, I can be out on early release. This shit ain't gone be easy at all. Niggas always tryna punk me because I'm so skinny and a rapper. Imma have to show them, this skinny ass rapper will beat they asses.