Chapter 17❤

Jasmine.

   I stared at Kiari as he slept on the bed. I really don't understand why I'm back with him. He spoke some harsh ass words. I just can't anymore. Everything he thinks I don't know, I do. We aren't about walk around as if we're the perfect couple when we're far from it. I grabbed my still packed bags and headed down the stairs then out the door. I threw my things into the back seat of my car and hopped into the front. 

I have absolutely no idea of where I'm going but I won't be staying here any longer. I turned on my windshield wipers since it was raining before I drove away from this place. Just as I exited, a terrible contraction came to my body. I've had these before but they've never been this bad. These brought tears to my eyes. I stayed in the same spot for about ten minutes before it finally stopped. I blew a breathe of relief and git the gas. 

The contraction quickly came back. I screamed, getting caught offguard. I decided to rush to the hospital. It took me twenty minutes to get there. I noticed a white car followed me the whole time. I brushed it off because this feeling was starting to get to me. I took my time getting out my car before nurses rushed to my side and helped me into a wheelchair. Someone placed their hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Kiari. I rolled my eyes. Oh lord.

Quavo.

I read the note and looked at Rich, Miracle,  Melo, Quan and back at Rich. 

"You ready cripple?" I joked but was quite serious.

"Mann, you know I would be if I had my chair." He stale faced me. I laughed.

   I helped him down the stairs and sit him in his chair. Carmelo was right behind me. When I started walking outta the door he was still behind me. I stopped and turned around. He bumped into my legs and started laughing. I chuckled and bent down to his level.

"Lil man, you can't ride this time." I told him, making him pout his lips.

"Buhh why?" He asked playing with his fingers while looking down at them.

"Because, I don't want you getting hurt. You gotta stay here with Mommy and protect her, ight?" I questioned.

He looked up at me. "Who gonna protect me?" 

"Imma protect you. But fa me to protect you, you gotta protect Mommy and your brother. You the man, okay?" He nodded.

"You coming back riight?" He asked.

"Yeahh, It's gone be like I never left." I smiled.

"Promise?" He held out his pinky and giggled.

"I promise." I hooked our pinkies and he hugged me.

   Miracle was smiling at us while holding Quan. I kissed her before kissing Quan's head. Then Rich ass rushed me so I had to go. I just pray we don't get caught because I got a gut feeling some shit ain't right. I brushed it off and drove the car to pick everyone so we could just get this shit ova with.

Nyomi.

"...And don't leave. Just stay away from the mansion, ight." I nodded before Take kissed my lips and walked out with Quavo and Rich and the rest of them.

  I huffed before sitting on my couch. I hope they really kill her ass. They betta not be gone long either because I get bored fast. Just as I was about to dial Miracle's number, my phone rung and it just so happened to be her.

"Heyy." I spoke.

"Heyy, have you talked to Jasmine since the party?" She questioned sounding concerned.

"Nope. She hasn't hit you up either?" I asked surprised.

"Sadly, no." She sounded as if she was pouting.

"What about Set?" 

"Nope. I wanna go over there real quick." 

"But they said not to leave." I said, playing with my hair.

"Girl, you gone have to learn to go by yo own words when your with me. Fyck what they saying." She laughed, but was serious. 

"I guess." I shrugged.

"I'm on my way right now." I heard Carmelo speaking in the background.

"Okay." Then we hung up.

   I walked up the stairs and into my room. After slipping into my sweats, grey sweatshirt and simple slides, I heard Miracle's horn being blown. I rushed downstairs and out the door. I ran through the rain and into her car.

"Hey Tete Ny!" Carmelo screamed, making Quan laugh.

"Hey Melo and Quan." I turned and hugged Carmelo before putting my seatbelt on.

   Miracle smiled before pulling into the streets. I turned the radio up a bit and it was playing Decline by Lil Durk Ft. Chief Keef. Carmelo started rapping the lyrics.

"I'm like no, I'm fucking hoess..." He rapped.

"Boy, don't say it no more." Miracle snapped but was smiling.

"But Daddy says it." Carmelo thunks whatever Quavo does, he can. 

"Okay, but I said don't. You not with ya daddy right now." She stated.

"Ugh." He huffed.

He was pouting with a mad but cute look on his face. His arm resting on the window and holding his head up. He so spoiled. I laughed and turned the music up more as Gold Slugs by Dj Khaled started playing. I hummed the lyrics.

---

   We pulled into Offset and Jasmine's driveway and I got out, approached the door and waited. I got no answer though so I just went back into the car. Miracle looked at me and I shook my head, shrugging.

"Where in the hell??" She sighed, pulling back into the streets.

Offset.

"One more big push." The doctor said.

   A nigga was boutta pass out. All this blood got my gead gone and Jasmine screaming and squeezing my gand ain't helping. Somebody been blowing my phone up too. Soon, I heard a cry and it wasn't me or Jasmine. A bunch of doctors rushed to get Kilee and one pulled me away from Jasmine and to where they took Kilee. She's so small. I cut the cord and they wrapped her in covers before letting me hold her. (Picture of her in next chapter).

   She was quiet as soon as she got into my arms. I chuckled and brought her to Jasmine who was about to fall asleep. 

"Omgee Kiari, she's soo small." She cried, taking her from me. I'm still pissed at her from tryna leave me after we just fuckin' made up.

"Yeah, I know." I responded as she gripped my finger.

  "Do you mind signing the birth certificate?" One of the nurses asked, holding paper and a pen. She was thick ass hell and fine too. I smirked but pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head.

"Y-yeah." I nodded, taking the pen and paper. I signed my name and handed it back to her,

As I gave it back, she slipped something into my hand and winked at me then walked out the room. I already know what is. I had a debate with myself in my head. I looked at the paper and heard Jasmine light snores. I ripped the paper and got into the bed with them. I can't be fucking up right now. Kilee laid between us sleeping. I smiled at her before drifting off into a deep ass sleep that was needed fareal.