Chapter 13❤

Quavo

"Why me??" I questioned, looking at them like they were crazy as fuck.

"Because your who she seriously wants." Takeoff spoke in a duh tone.

"Man, ion wanna fuck dat hoe just to get some answers." I shook my head.

"Don't fuck her then. Spike her drink or something." Jose said.

"Fuck, y'all putting my relationship on the line." I sighed, placing my head into my hands.

"You'll be ight, Unc. We'll explain everything to her afterwords." Lingo patted my back twice before everyone started leaving the room.

  This shit all depend on me. What the fuck? I ain't tryna lose my babies. Someone knocked at the door and I ain't even look up.

"Daddy, you guud?" Carmelo little feet walked over to me.

"Yeah baby boy, I'm straight. I'm just stressed out right now. Where's Mommy?" I questioned, picking him up and sitting him on the table.

"Talking to Uncle Siah and Auntie Casiaa." He explained, messing with his chain.

   I nodded, picking him up and walking downstairs. Miracle was sitting on the couch with Messiah, I'm guessing ,Casiaa, and a sleeping Quan. All he does is sleep.

"C'mon Abrianna." I said, calling her by her Middle name.

"Don't call me that." She rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing Quan's diaper bag.

"Shut up." I chuckled lightly, leading her out the house.

"It got dark fast, huh Abrianna?" I asked smiling back at her.

She kissed her teeth. "No, y'all was just up in that room all day. What was y'all talking bout anyways?"

"I told you we was figuring some shit out." I replied, placing Carmelo in the back seat and buckling him up.

"That doesn't answer my question, Quavious." She rolled her eyes as she was doing the same as me, on the other side of the car.

   I looked over at her and sighed, getting into the car. She act like I gotta tell her every fuckin thing. I'm already pissed because I gotta touch this hoe and she only making matters worse. I'm trying not to hurt her ass but noo she gotta be curious about every thing.

"Well, if you don't tell me yo ass can and will become best friends with that damn couch." She snapped.

"I really don't give a fuck." I shot back.

"Then why you getting mad?" Now she was just picking.

I breathed out. "I'm not. Fuck you pickin fa?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm not picking. I just wanna know whatever you know that I don't." She stated.

"Well, you know everything I know." I lied.

"Whatever." She put her earbuds in.

I shot her a look and snatched them out. "Don't put them in when we're talking."

She rolled her eyes. "Boy shut up and drive because I'm done talking." She then put them back in.

  I shook my head, but I drove. Not because she told me to but because, I had to. I woulda just stopped driving to be childish but I'm tryna grow outta my childish ass ways...
.

.

.

Sike naw, I never will and everybody knows this.

Dex

"Okay but can I leave?" Rich asked his doctor, who obviously ain't want him to go nowhere.

"I'm not sure--" He started but Rich cut him off.

"Bruh, say dat shit one mo' time. Ian tryna hear allat. Yes or yes? And it betta be the first yes." He snapped.

"Umm..." The doctor really ran outta the room.

"Damn bossman, you got it like dat?" I laughed.

"They tryna hold a nigga hostage and shit. I'm getting up outta here tonight. But imma need yo help." He spoke seriously.

I smirked. "Oh I gotchu, you know I'm down." I slapped hands with him.

"Go get me a wheelchair." He told me and I walked out the room, finding a wheelchair.

   Just as I was about to grabbed it, this hoe gon' sit in it. Wasn't nun wrong with her. Ugly ass was tryna flirt. Bitch, get the fuck...

"I know yo ole' bobble head ass saw me grabbing fa dat wheel chair." I muttered. She just stared at me. "Ight hoe, you think this a fuckin p4, huh?"

  I grabbed the back over the wheelchair and flipped it up, making her ass fall outta it. She had me fucked up. I made my way back to his room and left her ass right there, on the floor.

"Took ya ass long enough when the chairs right down the hall. Help me in it." I explained to him what happened while I helped his cripple ass.

"So she still out there?" He question, laughing but he stopped and held his chest. "Prolly. You gudd?"

"Yeah, just hurting for a minute. I'm used to it now." He explained with a weak shrug.

"So, you sure about this?" I started getting worried.

"Yeah nigga. My son needs me. His mom already ain't claiming him. I gotta find my baby boy." He sounded confident.

  I stopped being so hesitant and pushed him outta the room. We slowly but surely got to the elevator. Once it hit the first floor and the doors opened, I ran outside. He laughed for a moment but stopped when he noticed it was raining.

"Aye, hurry up nigga!" He rushed me.

"Okay, okay." I made my way through the parking lot quickly. Once i finally found my car, I rushed him to the passenger's side and put him in. I closed the door and headed over to the driver's side, getting in then pulling off. Ion drive with seatbelts...

   He instantly fell asleep, after telling me where he wanted to go. That's good he wanna save his son and all but shits too dangers since he's in the predicament he's in. It's sweet and all but this chest pain shit is life threatening but he'll die for his son. That's some real shit though.