Chapter 5❤

[Nyomi In The MM❤]

Takeoff👌

"When you gone take yo ass home?" I asked Quavo who's been at my house for five days since that night at the club.

"Whenever Miracle gets her shit together?" He replied. "Where dat shordy at. You know, the one from the club?" 

"Ohh, nahh. You ain't hittin' dat one Unc. She mines," I shook my head. "Man you trippin." He kissed his teeth, folding his arms.

"No, you trippin. Remember, we'ont share girls no more." I reasoned.

"Ight, rememba' dat B." He nodded, walking up stairs.

As I watched him disappear, my phone rung. Taking it off the charger, I put it up to my ear.

"Wassuh?" I said, not knowing who I was speaking to.

"So you wasn't gone use my numba huh?" Nyomi's voice flowed into my ear.

"I was just waiting for you to call. So now that you did, watchu tryna do?" I smirked.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I'm tryna do." She giggled innocently.

"Nah, you ain't ready fa dat yet, B." I laughed.

"I'm ready for whatever." She responded.

"Yeah, I guess so. How bout you text me ya address and imma pull up."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Ight na. You betta chill widd dat shit.

  She laughed before hanging up the phone. I lit my blunt and waited for the text. I just might make her wait till it's official. IF it gets dat far. Right now, I'm just tryna chill widd her, nun serious.

Miracle💧

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Carmelo was standing next to my bed as I changed Quan.

"I don't know exactly. Maybe with your cousin Kirshnik." I said, honestly.

"Can we..Uhh...go there?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, just go get you and your brother some jackets." I said, fixing Quan's diaper.

  Carmelo raced out the room and soon returned with two jackets. He always wanted to be twinning with Quan but I don't complain. I grabbed the small jacket and slipped it on Quan then help Carmelo, who always struggled to put on any type of clothing. After helping him, I grabbed the keys and carried Quan out to the car, Carmelo trailing behind me happily. After strapping Quan in his car seat, Carmelo climbed up front and put his seatbelt on.

"Ready?" I asked smiling. He smiled too. "Ready." He said, nodding.

  About twenty minutes later, I pulled into Takeoff's driveway, not seeing his car but I seen Quavo's. I let Carmelo get out on his own so I could get Quan. Carmelo followed me up to the front door while I held a sleeping Quan. Carmelo knocked and we waited for a minute.

  Soon I heard a female voice on the other side and the door flew open. The girl was on the verge of being thick and skinny but I ain't gone lie, she cute I guess. She looked name up and down before finally speaking.

"Mm, may I help you?" She asked with an attitude.

"You must be one of Quavo's grimmy-- lemme stop. Not in front of my kids. Where Qua at?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I ain't mean to come off like one of them ghetto ass babymamas but she really got me fucked up.

"Why? You talm bout grimy, bitch bye." She was about to close the door but Quavo stopped her from doing so.

  He shot her a look and she kissed her teeth, walking up the stairs. He blew a breath of frustration, looking at me, Quan and Carmelo.

"Wassuh?" He asked sounding irritated.

"Why you sounding like dat? I'm irritating you or sum?" I snapped.

"Actually, yes but I ain't got time to argue. Fuck you want?" He asked.

"Okay, so you just don't give a d word no more huh? It ain't even what I want, it's what Carmelo wants but I guess you don't care since you just cussing in front of them now." I turned to leave.

"Miracle, wait." He grabbed my arms.

"What?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Come in the house." He lead me into the house.

I followed him into the living room and laid Quan on his blanket which I laid onto the couch. Carmelo sat on my lap, with his arms wrapped tightly around me. Quavo stared at me for a minute.

"What?" I snapped, again.

"I ain't mean--" I cut him short.

"No, nun uh. I don't wanna hear your apologies. Save it. I came here because Carmelo wanted to see you." I shook my head at him.

"Whatever, you right. C'mere Melo." Quavo held his arms opened.

"No. You making Mommy mad." He shook his head quickly.

Quavo sat next to me. "I was only trying to tell Mommy how sorry I am for leaving y'all. Mommy made Daddy sad." I glared at him, rolling my eyes.

"You need to talk. I be in kitchen eating cookies." Carmelo ran to the kitchen, making us laugh.

"Ight, lets talk."

Offset😏

"Jasmine, you really still tripping cause I stayed out till the morning last week?!" I snapped as she stood over me while I sat on the bed.

"Yea, I really am! Wh--" I cut her off.

"Yo, chill the fuck out! All I wanted to do was have fun for once in months. Get the fuck outta my face, go get some dick or something!" I walked out the room.

  I tried to keep my calm but shit, she stressing me out and shit. I love the fuck outta dat girl but she be trippin off nothing. Prolly cause  ain't have her no dick in a minute. Fuck, we both pissed.

  I walked back into the room and she was crying and shit. I gripped her neck, kissing her just to shut her crybaby ass up.

"I'm sorry baby girl." I laid her down on the bed.

  I wasted no time sliding off our clothes. I slipped into her wetness and she arched her back. This loyal shit be having me feel some kinda way. I feel like this my first time all over again. And dat was a loong ass time agoo.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again.

  She tried flipping us but I wanted to be in control. I bit my lip as I slowly grinded into her.

"I love you Jasmine." I kissed her lips over and over.

  I swear I ain't ducked in weeks. That's too long. Shit, we finnah go all night. I reeally ain't stopping no time soon until we do every position.

"I love you too Kiari."