Chapter 18❤

Author's Note:::

If you're wondering where Baby Kody is, just wait on it. As a hint, this is after Offset gets out because in all the other books I read, he gets locked up and Rich dies, which also won't be happening. I know most of y'all love those two and couldn't even live if something happened to them so, in my book, it won't.😉❤😊

Back To The Book:::

Miracle

We've been sitting around the house for two days now. Nobody has called and I'm starting to get worried. My phone then started ringing. I hurried to answer it, not even thinking to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered smiling.

"Wassup baby sis." Offset's annoying ass. I huffed.

"Nothing." I spoke dryly.

"Why you actin so dry wimme? What I do?" He questioned.

"Because you and Jasmine ain't called to check on us. I don't even know if y'all together or not. I went to y'all house and everything but nope. You wasn't there." I snapped.

"Girl, chill out widd allat mad cry baby shit. Come open the door. I gotta surprise fa you." I scoffed.

"Hell fuck no." Then I hung up on him.

"Baby go answer the door for Uncle Kiari." I told Carmelo who nodded, smiling before running to the door.

A couple minutes later, he came back with Offset, Jasmine, Kj and a baby. I was confused for a minute but then it hit me.

"Omg! Is this Baby Kilee?!" I questioned holding my arms out for Ki to give her to me.

She's so cute and little. I sat her besides Quan who was also laying on me.

"When the hell did you have her, why am I just being told this and when and why in the world did you dye your hair Kiari?" I asked, mugging them.

"I had her two days ago. I wanted to surprise you because I really didn't even know. I planned on calling you but I was too busy with Kiari and Kiki  (Ky-Ky). And I told his ass not to do that dumb shit." Jasmine explained.

"You dumb," He mumbled before turning to me. "Where's everybody at?"

"They went to you know what Brianna. They were callin' ya ass but I understand now." I stated, making funny faces at Quan and Kilee.

"For real?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yup and Daddy said I'm the man of the house. Then he coming home really really soon." Carmel grinned as Kiari held him and he played with his goatee.

"Nahh, I'm the man." Kiari protested, teasing him.

"Nuhh-uhh. You the hugeous baby." He struggled with the word.

"It's  humongous bozo." Kiari slapped Melo's forehead.

"You...you just shut it." Melo then reached for me.

"Baby I can't hold you.  I got ya brother and cousin." I pointed out.

"My cousin?" He asked, highly confused.

"No, this one is your new cousin. Her name is Kilee." I laughed as he walked over to me.

"Oh. Hi." He waved at her as if she could really wave back. I smiled when he kissed cheek and intertwined our fingers.

"You wanna call Daddy?" I asked, pulling out my phone because I already knew the answer. It's yes every time.

"Yuhh." He nodded  as he bounced excitedly.

As I dialed the number Jasmine got Kilee from me because she started getting fussy. The phone rung and rung until I heard the voicemail. I stared at my phone in disbelief. He always answers so fuck is he doing that's oh so important that he can't even answer his fucking phone? As I rolled my eyes, the doorbell rung. I picked Quan up and answered, thinking it was Naomi. When I opened it, I quickly found out it wasn't her.

Queenie

"Well did you kill her?" I pouted as I spoke to Jose on the phone.

"Yeah, we got her ass. Shit was live and funny as fuck." He laughed his laugh that I missed soo much.

"Baby, I miss you." I whined.

"I miss you too ma." He sighed.

"When are y'all gonna get here?" I asked impatiently.

"Ion know, prolly like at seven tomorrow morning." He estimated.

"Jose, that's too long. I want you holding me right now." I stated seriously but he still laughed.

"Bae that was sexy as fuck. I want me in you right now." He stopped laughing.

"Shut up. You joking around but I'm dead ass serious." I rolled my eyes.

"How you dead ass serious but you alive?" He asked, sounding dumb.

"Bye little boy." I wasn't really about to hang up on him.

"Shut up little girl. Look at ya phone." He told me.

I did as told and noticed he was facetiming me. I quickly answered and smiled as it connected. He had the cutest pout on his face. I made sure to take a screenshot. He was driving his car.

"Aww, baby it seems like I haven't seen you in soo long." I overexaggerated, dramatically sighing.

"Na you trippin'." He smiled.

"You're ruining the moment bae. You were supposed to say some lovey dovey shit." I giggled.

"Oh, my bad. I love you though." He looked at me as, I'm guessing, he came to a red light.

"I love you too zaddy." I bit my lip, making him smirk.

"Mm, show me something." He suggested.

"Whatchu wanna see?" I asked, messing with him.

"Quit playing.  I wanna see everything ma." He kissed he teeth.

"Okay, okay." I smiled, standing up.

"Wait, I think the poli--" I stared at the screen as someone snatched him outta the car making him drop his phone.

I quickly panicked. They read him his rights as Jose cursed them out. I didn't know what to do but stare. What could I possibly do being hours away? Other cops came to the car, searching it. One picked up the phone, looked at it and smirked at me before hanging up. Bitch ass.

What the fuck?...