Chapter 27❤

Kiari.

   After Miracle spoke her last words to  Carmelo, we walked out the room. We exited the E.R. and went to the waiting area where Mekhi was holding Quan and Jasmine holding Kilee and Kailen. Nurses and doctors rushed past us again but this time we didn't care. It wasn't for Baby Melo so it wasn't in our interest to be nosy. We got back up and begin to walk out the hospital.

"Ms. Unique!" We heard the same doctor who spoke to us in the hallway say.

She turned around slowly, along with us, confused as hell. He quickly walked to us.

"I don't know what you said or did back there but he's breathing again. Things like this never happen. He's been deceased for twenty-five minutes and it's now as healthy as can be, besides his wound." He explained.

I walked right back in the E.R. room and into his room where he was laying back with his eyes barely opened. I could tell he was weak. He tried raising up but hissed, laying back.

"Mommy?" He asked, not able to look over at me.

"Nah, It's Set." I stated.

"Where's Mommy?' He asked starting to cry.

"I'm right here baby." She appeared, next to his bed with Quan.

She hugged him as tight as she could without hurting him. She smiled as tears dropped from her eyes.

"Mommy, I heard you. I love you too." He forced a smile.

"I know baby boy," She kissed his forehead.

Jasmine walked in, holding Kailen and Kilee and with Mekhi and Kj following behind her.

"How you feel?" Mekhi asked, hopping onto the bed.

"Okay. I hurt a lot though. What happened?" Carmelo asked.

"You got shot," Kj states, sitting next to Mekhi. "If I was bigger, I would go and shoot the person who shot you but I don't even got no gun yet."

I laughed and dapped him. I raised him well. I knew they was gone ride with each other forever. I'm just glad my lil nigga alright. All three soldiers still standing, and Lingo bitch ass.

I smiled as they went off into their own little discussion. I like how Carmelo still being Carmelo even after what just happened. He even cracked a few jokes on me. I thought everything was over...

Takeoff

(Two weeks later)

  Unc had an anxiety attack but he was just fine now. I noticed he still hadn't called Miracle and that shit was weird. This whole Melo thing got him all fucked up in the head.

"Unc?" I asked as he just stared at the ceiling while he laid on the bed.

He turned his head to look at me. "Don't you think you should call Miracle?" He shook his head and look at the ceiling again.

"Why should I?" He asked sounding dumb as hell.

"Unc, you sound selfish. Yeah, I know ya son passing away hurting you but you not the only one hurting. We loved him too. Miracle hurt too and you haven't tried callin' ha to see bout Quan in two weeks. She prolly worried bout ya. You cuttin everybody off ain't helpin' shit. Jose got shot too, you ain't checked up on him neitha' and he been down witcha' since day one. You real fucked up man." I spat, pissed off at the way he's acting.

"Aight, and what? Thanks, that's good to fuckin' know. Call them ain't gone bring em' back eitha'. Ain't no fuckin' point in doing shit. I'll see em' whenever I see em'. Until then, Ian contacting no fuckin' body. Let me fuckin' grieve, damn!" He shot back, now sitting up.

"Yeah, whatever. Don't say shit when Miracle go find anotha nigga and he be raising yo child. Yo ass gon be lookin' dumb as fuck--" He quickly cut me off.

"Like you was when you found out that baby wasn't yours?" He asked, going too damn far.

   I ain't say nun. I couldn't. Yeah, I can't lie, I loved Brianna but she wasn't good fa me. She the reason I'm sitting in this fuckin' cell. Imma still raise Kailen like she mines, ain't like he cares any fuckin' way. Unc a fuckin' hoe and don't give a fuck about nobody but himself. Selfish. Whenever I'm happy and got a bitch, he fucks her or finds a way to make me agree to letting him fuck her. He fucked up.

"Yeah, like I thought. Now leave me the fuck alone." He laid back down.

He ain't even gotta worry about me tryna talk to him anymore. Fuck him. Miracle needa leave his ass and find someone that'll treat her right. He sho' don't. Qua ain't the settle down type ah nigga. He the get money, fuck bitches and leave em' type ah nigga. Set somehow staying loyal to Jasmine and we all know he a hoe but he know when it's time to settle the fuck down.

For now on, I ain't concerned about nobody or nothing but God, Kailen, myself, and money. Fuck err'thang else. This stressing shit ain't good for me. Imma just serve my time and go back to cashin' the fuck out to take care of mines and me.

Just fuck it...

(Y'all thought my baby Melo was gone, huh? Nahh, I couldn't do him like dat. That just plays a big ass part in what's about to happen next)