Epilogue❤

T W O - Y E A R S - L A T E R

I noticed I never posted a picture of Queenie so there she is!❤

Q U A V O

  Today is our release day. I've been waiting for this day. I'm going to move back into the mansion instead of back home with Miracle and Quan I've been avoiding her to be honest. I haven't called her in two years. I wonder about Quan all the time though. I know he most likely hates me.

"Marshall and Roger, you're time is up but you have to do one last thing." The guard stated.

"What's that?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He said nothing but lead us out the cell. We followed him to the bus where everyone else sat. I gave everyone head nods and sat besides Jose.

"Man, I'm ready to see my son." He spoke, smiling anxiously.

"Yeah, I doubt I'll be able to see Quan." I sat back, looking over everyone just making sure everyone was here.

"Who fault is that?" Rich mumbled.

I glared at him and was about to speak but was cut off before I even started.

"Yo Unc, don't start." Lingo shook his head, "We just got out and y'all already startin'."

"Whatever, yo." I muttered, closing my eyes.

I thought about Miracle and Quan. I just wanna see him. I can't wait to kill that bitch Anthony for what he did to my son.

Soon, I fell asleep.

---

Jose woke me up and I opened my eyes, standing with everyone else. I kissed my teeth once I noticed we were at the courthouse. I'm tired of seeing these pussies. I followed after Skippa, off the bus. We entered the courthouse and were instructed to have a seat which we did.

"Quavious Marshall, Kirshnik Ball, Jose Guapo, Kevin Purnell, Domingo, Lingo, Durel, Dimitri Roger and Rel." The judge look at all of us.

"You all are being put on a five month probation. We've selected the places you'll be staying at for you, considering there are so many of you. Most of you except Quavious, Dimitri, Kirshnik, Jose and Lingo will be staying at your mansion. Jose will be with Queenie Love. Lingo with Kiari Cephus. Kirshnik with Nyomi Jackson. Dimitri and Quavious with Miracle Unique." I raised an eyebrow as he said this.

"The fuck you mean, Quavious and Rich?!" I yelled, not wanting him anywhere near her.

"Well, his son is being taking care of by her. She has half custody and she's also the mother of your children Carmelo and Quan." He nodded.

"What, you scared Imma fuck ya ex-girl?" Rich asked, smirking at me.

"Yo, fuck you bro. You not gone touch her!" I shot back.

"Do I need to send you in a cell until I relocate you Mr. Marshall?" The judge asked.

"Nahh, I'm good." I lied, knowing damn well I didn't wanna even be there.

"Okay then, Court adjourned." He dismissed us.

I sighed, hoping for the best. I seriously don't wanna be there for five months. I hope everything goes well, fa me...

Second book is completed. I know it's short but there WILL be a third book coming soon! I wanna start a whole new book now that they're out. I thought it would be weird to do it with the second book. With that being said, be waiting for Origin, the third book to the series!❤