Chapter 9❤

Casiaa In Multi-Media

Brianna

"Did you get him?" I questioned them.

"You know I never miss." She replied.

"I was on watch out." He shrugged as he lit his blunt.

"Did he die?" I questioned, smirking.

"Ion know, maybe." She shrugged.

"What do you mean maybe?" I asked, growing angry.

"I mean maybe. I didn't just stay at the fucking scene so I could become a suspect, the fuck? I shot that nigga once and dubbed out." She stated.

"I thought you'd be smart and do this the right way but your a dumbass. Both of you!" I sighed, placing my hands on my temples.

"What I do??" He asked, finally looking up from his blunt.

I snatched the blunt. "Get out now!" I yelled.

They hurried to leave my house. I can't trust no one to do anything right. Not those two dumb asses. Not my own brother. I'm on my own. I hate backstabbing cowards. I exhaled and put the blunt to my lip.

Queenie

"Where were you last night boo?" I asked Jose as I sat on his lap while he was on his phone.

He shrugged his shoulders lazily. "How you don't know?" I stale faced him.

"Ion know girl, damn. Why you wanna know?" He spat, looking up at me.

"Fuck you. I was just asking." I pouted, getting off him.

"Queenie." He mumbled, grabbing my hand.

I didn't respond. Him and his weak ass attitude got me fucked up. I ain't did shit to him so ion know what his problem is.

He sat behind me with a leg on either side of me. "Aww, the wittle baby mad?" He wrapped his arms around me before I could get up.

"Let me go Jose. Text your hoes or something." I spat trying to remove his hands from around me but it was no use.

"I don't have those. I only got you because your my baby girl." He kissed my neck and begin to suck on it.

"Stopp." I whined, moving my neck.

"You stop." He mumbled against my skin.

"Ugh, I hate you." I sighed.

"I love you too." He shrugged.

"Baby, can we throw a party?" I questioned, suddenly not mad anymore.

"When?" He asked, reaching back to get something. When his arms went back around me, my phone was in his hand. He type in his birthday and the date we got together to unlock it.

"Tonight." I said in a duh tone.

"You gone get the supplies we need?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, we're going to get the supplies we need."

He chuckled. "Fasho. Lemme get dressed first." I nodded and he finally let me go.

Messiah

"Baby, how come I still haven't met your sister?" Casiaa asked, sitting on my lap.

"Uhh, ion know, why?" I asked.

"Because I wanna meet her. You speak about her all the time but ion even know what she looks like." She pouted.

"C'mon crybaby." I tapped her leg, telling her to stand up and that's just what she did.

"Where we goin?" She asked, following me out the door.

"You said you wanna meet her so we finnah go to wherever she at." I said, hoping into my car.

"Oh, okay." She smiled, getting in on the passenger's side.

I didn't pull off until I knew she was safely buckled up. I wasn't tryna lose our baby. I texted Miracle to let her know I was on my way and she let me know she was at her house.

Quavo

"Carmelo, don't drop her." I said, referring to Kailen.

This is the first time Brianna let me take her. Carmelo don't wanna put her down and don't even let me get started on him and Quan.

"Okay, Daddy." He glanced at me before focusing on Kailen again.

I saw Miracle walk into the kitchen with Quan on her shoulder so I walked in there. She was sitting at the Island. I leaned on the chair next to hers and stared at Quan while she played with him. Some shits been so heavy on my mind lately.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at me. I hadn't even noticed she stopped playing.

"Nun." I shrugged, still looking at Quan. He was staring back at me.

"Why you lyin to me?" She asked, rolling her eyes. Ion know why I try to lie. She knows me too well.

"I don't even know." I looked in her eyes now.

"Well, what's bothering you." She handed Quan to me.

"Takeoff." I stated.

"What you mean?" She asked, with a confused expression.

"I mean, I think I kinda hurt his feelings. But he wouldn't say it because he's the type to bottle up his feelings. Why you think he smoke so much?" I admitted.

"How'd you hurt his feelings?" She was obviously still confused.

"I fucked his girl. He really loved her though. And I feel like all this shit is my fault. He's gonna be all alone when we off Brianna."

"And how do you plan to cheer him up?"

"I think...I wanna let him keep and raise Kailen as his child." I was being serious as ever.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you sure about that? What if she grows up and starts thinking about how much she looks like you because you do have some strong genes. What if--" I cut her off.

"Miracle, I ain't tryna hear allat. Ion give a damn bout dat right now. I'm just tryna do something nice for once." I snapped, she always saying something to piss me off.

"Okay, damn. I'm just saying but if that's what you wanna do, gone head. I'm with you one hundred percent through whatever." She kissed my cheek. "And Siah is coming over."

"I know, I was all in ya phone." I smirked.

"Boy." She lightly pushed me before walking out the kitchen to go tend to Carmelo and Kailen. It's been too quiet out there.

I stared down at Quan. I ain't wanna lose Kailen but she for real only knows Takeoff as her Dad. When we kill that bitch, he ain't gone have nobody so this what I gotta do. Miracle irritates the fuck outta me but I don't mind because I do the same. At least I still got my family...

Should he give Kailen to Takeoff. Yes.?? Or no.?? #Comment