Chapter 14❤

Rich

"Rich, wake up." Dex shook me, knocking me out my sleep.

"Huh?" I yawned, covering my mouth with my hand.

"We here." He stated.

  I finally opened my eyes and we were at Quavo's mansion. Dex came around to my side with the wheelchair. I slowly stood up and sat in the chair. He wheeled me to the gate and I punched in the code, opening the gates. I wheeled myself in as he brought the car into the gates. I rung the doorbell and about two minutes later, Carmelo came to the door. His face lit up!

"Rich!" He cheesed, jumping on me.

"Wassup Lil man, whea ya mama and daddy?" I asked hugging him the best I could.

"Mommy changing Quan. Daddy watching tv." He jumped off me.

   I stood outta my chair as Dex came back. I walked into the house while Dex brought the chair in. I walked into the living room and sat besides Quavo who was dozing off. I smirked and pulled his ear.

"Miracle what the fu..." He looked shocked as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"The names Rich." I chuckled.

"And Dex." Dex added.

"And Melooo!" He squeal, sitting on Quavo's lap.

"First, how the hell you get here and why they let yo ass out? Second, fuck you doing at my house, Dex?" Quavo glared at him then looked back at me.

"Dex brought me and the didn't, I left up outta that bitch." I laughed.

"And I'm here because he wanted me to bring him here. I ain't come to start no shit so chill, G." Dex sat besides me.

"Nigga, y'all really broke outta the damn hospital and came to my house of all places?!" Qua yelled, slapping my head.

"Lil boy shut up widd allat yellin!" Miracle yelled, entered the living room then noticed me.

"Shut the fuck up lil girl." Quavo shot back.

"Omgee, Riich!" She rushed over to me and hugged me.  I hissed because she hugged me a bit tight. "Sorry. Hey Dex and what happened to you?"

"Wassup Miracle." He smirked, having Quavo glare at them.

"You good ma, Brianna got some people to gun my ass down and take Mekhi." I explained m thinking she'd know this already.

"Qua, you said he went to visit his mom. I hate you." She started patting Quan's back.

"Fuck you." He mumbled.

"Fuck you too." She walked to the back and he placed Carmelo on the couch, going after her.

"They don't like one another right now." Carmelo said, playing with my ear diamond.

"I see." I chuckled as I heard them arguing.

Offset

   I was sitting by the door, about to fall asleep when Jasmine finally opened the door. I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleep so she'd come out the room. I heard her sniffling as she walked past me. I opened my eyes and she was starting to pack her things. She sleep if she really think imma let her leave outta my life with my child. I slowly got up, slid pass her and locked our bedroom door.

"Where you goin'?" I questioned, making her jump.

"Away." She didn't even both to look at me.

"So, you really gon leave me after I apologized and all? And it wasn't even me who did something wrong. You the one fuckin' other niggas." I snapped and she jumped again.

"I didn't fuck him. He kissed me..." She spoke quietly, sitting on the bed.

"Where would you even go?" I asked approaching her.

"I know people." She shrugged.

   I intertwined my fingers with her hair and slowly combed through it. "So, you wanna leave me, huh?"

"Stop Kiari." She pushed my hand away.

I chuckled. "Why?" I asked lifting her chin, forcing her to look at me. She didn't respond.

"You ain't goin' nowhere. You ain't leaving me right?" I laid her down, onto the bed.

"Yes I am." She stood up and tried walking away from me but I grabbed her wrist.

   I pulled her back over to me and kissed her before she could try to protest. She tried pushing me away but I wasn't going nowhere and neither was she.

"Mmm, stop Kiari." She spoke into the kiss.

   Hell fuck no. I wasn't just gone stop because she told me to. Fuck I look like?

I wrapped her legs around my waist and turned around to lay her on the bed. Her hands were roaming my body as I worked on getting her shirt off. I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants off, along with my drawls. She couldn't say she ain't like this, all this moaning she doing and I ain't even in her yet. After her panties were off, I slowly grinded my shit into her with no hesitation and she made a "ooo" sound. Tears slipped down her face but I kissed them away.

"Stop crying ma." She placed her hands on my chest and pulled me in deeper with her legs.

   I kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving my marks to show she belongs to me and me only. I made them very visible too. I winced when a felt her nail scratching into my back.

"You gonna leave me?" I questioned looking into her eyes.

"N-noo!" She moaned, gripping my upper arms.

"Mm, thought so." I smirked still going at a slow pace.

   I knew she wasn't going any fucking where. I wouldn't let her anyways. Usually I woulda been kicked a hoe out my shit but she ain't like dat. For one, she ain't no hoe. Two, I love-- well I'm in love widd her. What Khalil pulled really pissed me off so it's time for him to disappear without a trace. Shit, I been tired of his bitch ass anyways.