Chapter 16❤

Jose

"Jose, would you ever wanna have kids?" Queenie questioned.

I snapped my head in her direction. "Why, you pregnant?"

"No..? I'm just asking dude, chill." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I want kids but not at the moment." I admitted.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"Because now ain't the time." I stated.

"What if I was pregnant?" She asked. Shit starting to scare me now.

"Uhh, I wouldn't make you abort it or nun like that. Why the hell you asking all the questions about babies?" I question suspiciously.

"Ion know. I want a baby." She shrugged.

"No. Now is not the right time. Don't come at me with dat bull shit." I snapped.

"Why are you getting mad? You're always gone so I get bored. When you are here, your sleeping or fucking me. Maybe speaking a little but I be bored. I wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant.." She shot back.

"Queenie, are you pregnant?" I asked more sternly this time.

"Why would it matter anyways?" She shrugged, walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

   I sighed and got out the bed, knocking on the door. "Baby, I just wanna know. I won't get mad at all. If you are, we'll be in this together. I promise."

"No we won't. You'd probably leave me because you don't wanna be held down." She cried.

"Queenie, open the door." I begged.

"Why?" She asked.

"Queenie." I blew a breath of frustration.

   Then the door unlocked. I opened the door and she was standing in the bathroom only in her black laced bra and matching panties. I stared at her stomach which was a cute little processing baby bump. I pulled her into my embrace.

"Baby, you should've told me. I didn't mean to hurt you but I didn't know." I kissed her over and over.

"You're not mad?" She asked as I pulled away.

"Mad that you kept it from me? Yes. Mad that you're pregnant? Nope. I'm glad to be a daddy." I admitted.

"You'll be a child's father in seven months." She smiled.

"I can't wait." I kissed her again and again.

I'm ready to be the best father in the world.

Casiaa

"But, I like this one." I pointed to a purple baby crib.

"Okay baby, it's whatever you like." Messiah smiled.

"I'd like to start on her room too. Those walls aren't gonna paint themselves." I stated.

"We'll get started with allat tomorrow." He replied.

"Mkay, can we order this one and get some food now?" I questioned, starving.

"Yuhh." He called over a person that worked there.

   After ordering it, they told us it would be at our home by next week and then we left. I got into the passenger's side and buckled up then waited for Messiah to get in and start the car.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked as he pulled out into traffic.

"Ihop. I want pancakes." I said, resting my head on the window.

"Ight, you feeling good?" He questioned. I nodded my head but really, I had to throw the fuck up.

"Well, I'm a little nauseous." I admitted.

"You wanna go to the hospital?" He asked, concerned.

"No, I'm good. Maybe because I didn't eat much before I went to bed last night." I guessed.

"I told you to eat something but nobody ever listens to Messiah huh?" He asked, shaking his head and mumbling.

"Shut up. You're gonna give me a headache." I pushed his arm.

"You shut up." He huffed.

"Messiah." I said sternly.

   Then he started mumbling. I shook my head as I fell asleep. I have no patience for his attitude that he always seems to get for no reasonable reason.

Miracle

   I woke up next to Rich. No, we did not fuck. We just kissed a little. Well, a lot but no sexual intercourse occurred.

"Rich, get up. I gotta go check on Quan." I stated.

"Nuhh uhh." He had his arm around me.

   I broke free of his embrace and sighed. I headed into Quan's room to find him wide awake. He wasn't crying at all, which was weird because he usually cries every morning.

"You okay baby?" I asked lifting him up.

   As I patted his back, I felt something on his clothes. It was a note. It read:

Soon, you're time will come. It'll happen when you least expect it, bitch. Watch your back and try to keep up with your family. By the way, Quan's such a nice, good baby but you should teach him not to communicate with strangers. Toodles, hoe.

~XOXO

   I quickly walked out Quan's room, with him on my shoulder. This shit is really getting outta control. When I see that bitch Brianna, I'm killing her on sight. I woke rich up.

"Whaat Miracle, damn." He mumbled.

"Shut up, read this." I shoved the note in his hand.

  He adjusted his eyes before starting to glance over the note. He quickly sat up and looked at me and Quan.

"You needa call Quavo." I kissed my teeth.

"No, that's why I showed you."

"I know y'all into it and all but this concerning his child and family. Call him." He handed me my phone.

   I huffed and dialed his number. He let it ring the first time I called so I called him again. This time he answered on the fourth ring.

"What you blowin my shit up fa?" He snapped.

"Look, bitch I'm not calling you to start nothing but you're really pushing it. I really dislike you right now and if it wasn't for Rich, you wouldn't be getting this call or even be involved in what's going on right now. Just hurry up and get here, stupid. It's important and has something to do with our kids." I snapped then hung up before he could respond.

"Nicely handled." Rich said in a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I know this."