Chapter 6❤

Quavo❤

"So, about dis Dex nigga..." I purposely trailed off, looking at Miracle.

She kissed her teeth . "We're just friends but I guess you wouldn't know dat since you always jumpin' to conclusions, right?" She asked, rollin' her eyes.

"Yeah, I jump to conclusions...a lot. But I have my reasons." I shrugged carelessly.

"Which are?..." She questioned, stale facing me.

"Number one, your MY girl so I have the right to question you bout whatever I want to. Number two, ion trust the niggas because all they wanna do is try ta get what's MINE. And number three, no matter what you say, you're MY girl when we ain't together and when we are together. You gone ALWAYS be MY girl whether you wanna be, like it or not." I stated in all seriousness.

"Oh wow Quavious. I'm not your girl as of right now so what I do and who I fuck with doesn't concern you. You got a whole notha' bitch upstairs waiting on yo bum ass right now." She fanned me off.

"Shit, she might be but I wanna be widd you, not her. Ion een rememba her name to be real witcha. As far as dat bum shit, you can quit widd all dat shit. You see me rockin' dis Versace and shit so just stop." She scoffed and reverted her attention to Quan who was just waking up.

"Hey Stink." I watched her pick him up and make faced at him.

"So, we ain't gone finish our talk?" I asked, lost.

She didn't respond so, fuck it. I got up and walked into the kitchen and Carmelo was really eating my damn cookies. He smiled as I approached the table he was sitting on.

"Heey." He smiled a toothy smile as he had crumbs all around his mouth.

"You hyped up yet?" I asked, pointing a the cookie he had in his hand.

He shrugged. "I dunno' Daddy." 

I picked him up at looked into my cookie jar. It was only five cookies left. "Yeah, you hyped up and yo bad ass gone have a tummy ache." I laughed.

  He giggled as he put the last bit of his cookie in his mouth. I carried him out to the living room and we sat in the spot I was recently in. Miracle looked at Carmelo and focused back on Quan.

"Miracle, quit actin' like dat." I snapped, making a face at her.

She scoffed. "Don't come ova here telling me how to act. When that girl was all in ya face, you was actin' brand new." She shot back.

"Melo, why yo mama wanna f word widd me today?" I asked

"I dunno'." He shook his head, I swear that's his answer to everything.

"Because, yo daddy a big B word." She smirked.

"Well, since I'm a big B word, you a big H word." I shot back. Miracle shot my a look.

"Ooo, That's bad word." Carmelo shook his head.

"Yeah, that's why we gotta go. Say bye to Daddy Melo." Miracle quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him off my lap.

"I dun' want go Mommy." He whined, reaching for me.

"You can't make him go if he don't wanna go witchu." I snapped, taking him up from her.

"Quavious, gimme him."She spoke impatiently.

"No, he don't wanna leave yet. You can go but he staying widd me." I shrugged, walking to the kitchen.

"Well, I'm not leaving until I have my son." She followed me as I sat him at the table.

"Then you must be spending the night cause' he wanna spend the night. Don't ya Melo?" I asked and he smiled at me, nodding.

"Yeaaa!"

"Whatever, since he's spending the night, so am I. But I ain't sleepin' with you. I'll be on the couch." She rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen.

"My man, gimme some." I held out my fist and he dapped it with his.

Lingo

"To be honesty, shawty, I was just tryna fuck." I stated, talking to some girl I met at the club. She told me to be straight up with her so I ain't sugar coating shit.

"So, now dat you for dat what you gonna do?" She asked with an attitude.

"First off, yo ass can lose da attitude cause' you knew what it was from da jump. Second, what imma do now is leave yo crazy ass alone unless you want me to hit it again." I said as she rolled off me, still naked.

"Why would I want you to fuck me again, do you even rememba my name?" She asked and I thought for a minute before laughing.

"Hell nah, I know it starts widd a T though." I shrugged, just guessing.

"No, it's Brenda. You're an asshole." She rolled her eyes and started getting dressed.

"Bitch, tell me something I don't know," I lit my blunt. "But close the door on ya way out."

  She kissed her teeth before pulling her jeans up. I really ain't give no fuck about no bitch widd a attitude though. I ain't in the settling down mood. Shit, ion know if imma ever be. Whenever one of these hoes her pregnant, I'll settle down. Prolly not widd her but I ain't really worried bout allat right now.

As I scrolled through my Dm's my phone started ringing but I couldn't find dat got fa shit. I swear I looked under my pillows and on my dresser.

"I wonder of dat hoe took it, imma call her." I looked at my phone, in my hand and laughed. "Oh shit, it's right here."

  I finally answered, seeing it was Rich. He prolly just want me to watch Mekhi.

"Waddup brodi?" I asked.

"L-lingo...Niggass. S-s-shot...me...Khi...G-gone." Was all I heard.

"What? Where the fuck you at?!" I asked, jumping outta my bed and slipping my shoes on.

".....Crib." Then it sounded like he was choking so I quickly ran out my house.

"Fuck, man. Fuuuuck!" I jumped into my car even though I had no shirt or pants. I'm just in my damn basketball shorts but ion give a fuck.

"They done shot my nigga."