Chapter 23❤

Miracle

"Get the do'." Set said as he walked past my door.

Like nigga, you was just down there! His lazy ass can't even open the damn door. I huffed, getting out the bed with Quan resting on my shoulder. When I got downstairs, I snatched the door open and there stood Kameron, Khalil and Kaya.

"Omgee!" I side hugged all of them and pulled them in.

"Wassup ma? I heard bout ya boy and his friends." Kameron asked, chuckling.

"Nothing. Taking care if my babies and every otha' person in this damn house. And yeah, he might be gone for a while." I shrugged.

"Ohh shiit, this the baby?" He asked glanced at Quan who was now waking up.

"Yupp, this Quan." I spoke proudly, smiling at my baby.

"Ma!" I heard Carmelo's small voice.

I turned to face him. My mans boutta be two in one month from this day. He's just getting big and his hair is growing soo much. Imma have yo start braiding it and he's gotten darker.

"I'm hungry and..." He looked at Kaya and smiled. "Kaya!" He hugged her little cute self.

"Melooo!" I'm surprised they even remember each other.

"I see they missed each other." Khalil spoke laughing.

"I guess so." I then led everyone into the living room.

I laughed at Carmelo and Kaya who hadn't let go of each other yet. He just forgot about being hungry.

"Who was..." Offset came into the living room and looked at Khalil. He smacked his lips and went back upstairs.

If them two don't stop. That shit happened about a year ago. They still being childish about it though.

"Oh god," I mumbled, feeling Kameron stare at me. "What?"

"Nun, I just ain't seen my best friend in damn near a year." He said stale facing me.

"Well you never came to see me. I've always been here." I stated, shrugging.

"I'm just now finding out where here is since ya ass moved and shit." He sounded as if he had an attitude.

"Kam, I know you ain't got no attitude ova nothing." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I do." He shrugged.

"Whea my best friend at?" Khalil asked, looking up from his phone.

"Upstairs." I simply said, knowing he'd find the room on his own.

He hurried up the stairs. I looked at Carmelo who smiled at me and pulled Kaya out the living room and, I'm guessing, up to his room. I laughed and walked upstairs too. I gave Quan to Nyomi and Queenie who seem to be the best of friends. I walked into my room and sat on the bed. I turned to become face-to-face with Kameron again. He was staring back at me now.

"Don't look at me, cry baby." I said covering my face with my hands. He sat besides me.

"Stop guhh." He moved my hand and was now smirking.

"Noo, done be smirkin' now. I thought you was mad." I covered my face again.

"I was but now I'm not so stop." He pulled me onto his lap and removed my hands again.

I was pouting as he stared at my face. "Stop pouting." He pulled my bottom lip.

"Shuddup." I tried getting off him but he held onto my waist with a good grip.

I started feeling his hard on poking me through his sweats. I could tell he was feeling it too because he was biting his bottom lip.

"Stop Kam." I said, sternly.

"Stop whaat?" He asked playing dumb.

"You know exactly what's going on down there with you. Keep it under control." I got out his grip and sat besides him.

"Stop trippin'. I got it under control." He lied, smirking.

Yeah, sure you do...

Nyomi

"Awee, they favor each other a lot." I said, smiling at Quan and Kailen as they stared at each other.

"Well, they are brother and sister." Queenie muttered.

"Waoh, what? How? Take was with Miracle?" I asked surprised.

"Uhh no, Qua was with Brianna. They slipped up and had her." She explained.

"Really?" I asked, staring at the two.

"Yeah but Take signed the birth certificate though." She nodded.

"Why did he do that?" I asked, highly confused.

"Because if he didn't it woulda blew their cover." She spoke in a duh tone.

I was still kinda confused but I stopped asking question. It's not my business, I suppose. I shrugged the situation off.

Soon, Kailen started crying, causing Quan to start also. I took Kailen and went downstairs to grab a bottle. On the way down the stairs, I almost bumped into some guy.

He smiled. "My bad ma."

"Uh, I'm not your ma but it's all good." I shrugged and started walking again.

"Damn, I can't even get ya name?" He asked, grabbing my arm.

"Nyomi and I have a boyfriend." I stated, not trying get caught up with him. My loyalty game too strong for allat.

"I'm Khalil and who said I was tryna take his place?" He questioned smirking.

"I was just letting you know, Khalil." I said, walking away, into the kitchen.

I heard him chuckle as I grabbed a bottle from the fridge. Kailen stared up at me with a smile as I made sure the top was on tight enough before I gave it to her. I grabbed one for Quan also and made my way back up the stairs.

"Here." I handed it to Queenie.

I laid in the bed with Kailen on my arm and we began to feed them and Quan started to quiet down. After a while, I looked down to see Kailen sleeping peacefully on my arm.

"Do you think she'll end up calling me Mommy?" I asked as I smoothed down her cute baby hairs.

Queenie smiled and nodded. "Most likely."

That would truly be the best thing in the world. I've seriously always wanted a daughter. Watching Kailen grow is gonna be beautiful. But it would be better if Takeoff was by my side...